MANDARIN ORIENTAL, SAN FRANCISCO CELEBRATES 25TH ANNIVERSARY WITH TWO LUXURIOUS PACKAGES
Refreshed property celebrates Silver Anniversary and refurbishment with opulent offerings
HONG KONG, 18 September 2012 – Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco is redefining luxury for guests in celebration of the hotel’s 25th anniversary. The award-winning property has been completely redesigned with a renewed style and contemporary elegance befitting Mandarin Oriental’s first hotel in the United States. To celebrate 25 years in San Francisco, guests can choose from two “Silver Packages” ranging from USD 2,500 to USD 25,000 and enjoy keepsake amenities and experiences.
“Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco’s two ‘Silver Packages’ represent the height of luxury and perfectly reflect the hotel’s refreshed appearance and services,” said Michelle Loane, Director of Sales and Marketing of Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco. “The expectations of our guests are only surpassed by the imagination of our colleagues with every detail anticipated. In designing these opulent, anniversary packages we offer experiences that transform travel into a remarkable visit for each guest. We look forward to welcoming guests to enjoy this milestone with us.”
Rates for the first anniversary “Silver Package” starts at USD 2,500 for Bay View King guestrooms and include:
· 2 nights’ accommodation in our luxurious guestrooms with views overlooking San Francisco Bay
· A welcome bottle of Prelation 2010 Pinot Noir with sweet “silver” in room amenity
· 20 minute helicopter ride with San Francisco Helicopters for two guests showcasing the City from high in the sky with town car transfers to and from the helipad
· 25th anniversary dinner at Brasserie S&P designed by Executive Chef Adam Mali complete with Gin & Tonic tasting and wine pairings
· A two-hour couples spa treatment at the new Spa at Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco
· Two hand-monogrammed plush bathrobes personalized with initials
Rates for the “Extravagant Silver Package” start at USD 25,000 and include:
· 2 nights’ accommodation in the newly restyled 1,200 square foot Oriental Suite
· Town car transfers roundtrip from and to San Francisco Airport
· Private chartered 1-hour helicopter ride with San Francisco Helicopters for two guests showcasing The City from high in the sky with town car transfers to and from the helipad
· Special 25th anniversary dinner designed by Executive Chef Adam Mali with champagne and wine pairings in the privacy of the elegant Oriental Suite terrace on the 38th floor offering sweeping views of San Francisco Bay
· Two-hour couples spa treatment at the new Spa at Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco with a spa gift and two hand-monogrammed plush bathrobes personalized with initials
· Gift Certificate from exclusive silver boutique Christofle located in San Francisco’s Union Square
The “Silver Package” must be booked 72 hours in advance with a 48 hour cancelation policy, and the “Extravagant Silver Package” package must be booked 72 hours in advance with a 7 day cancellation policy. Both packages are valid October 1 to December 30, 2012 and include daily continental breakfast for two guests. For reservations or more information, please call +1 800 622 0404 or visit www.mandarinoriental.com/sanfrancisco
About Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco
Celebrating its 25th anniversary, the 158-room Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco is located in the heart of the city and offers unparalleled panoramic views of the bay and beyond from the top 11 floors of San Francisco’s third tallest building, 345 California Center. Having recentlycompleted an extensive refurbishment with the addition of Brasserie S&P restaurant and bar, the hotel is consistently ranked among the world’s top hotels by leading authorities. Features include Travel + Leisure ‘World’s Best Hotels’ Awards 2011, the CondeNast Traveler ‘Gold List 2011’ U.S. News & World Report’s ‘ Hotels in the USA’, Institutional Investor’s ‘World’s Best Hotels 2011’ and is one of Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report’s 2011 ‘Top 20 City Hotels in the World’.
About Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award-winning owner and operator of some of the world's most prestigious hotels and resorts. The Group now operates, or has under development, 45 hotels representing 11,000 rooms in 28 countries, with 19 hotels in Asia, 13 in The Americas and 13 in Europe, Middle East and North Africa. In addition, the Group operates, or has under development, 14 Residences at Mandarin Oriental connected to its properties.
Visit Destination MO (www.destinationMO.info), the online version of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group’s bespoke publication, MO. News about our award-winning hotels, the best dining experiences, spa treatments, travel retreats and interviews with the Group’s celebrity fans is now just a click away.