MAXX MUSIC BAR RELAUNCHES WITH NEW MUSIC, NEW VIBE, NEW MENU
Dubai, UAE 3 October, 2016: Maxx Music Bar, located in Citymax Hotel Al Barsha is back in action! Newly renovated for those Music lovers, Maxx Music Bar provides the ultimate venue for a rockin’ and lively night out no matter what day of the week. A stereo studded entrance leads the way to the back stage style hang out spot, where you can sit back and relax on giant cork stopper chairs and enjoy themed bar bites with a wide selection of beverages. The resident band ‘Praxis’ provides live tunes from, whilst a resident DJ takes guests into the early hours of the morning with all the latest tunes. Don’t miss the ladies night out, where women can enjoy five complimentary drinks each Monday and Wednesday.
The enticing variety of food on offer represents an international list of intensely flavored dishes. The new tapas style menu welcomes traditional bar appetizers, including our 15 lip smacking Chicken wings and crispy fried mutton Biryani. Tantalizing platters with an Asian touch consists of drums of heaven, breaded shrimps, chili chicken, and beef stir fry. Finally, diners can indulge in a variety of American-style pub grub including burgers, wraps, and pizza or end their experience on a sweet note with desserts including melting chocolate fondant, and sizzling brownie.
Maxx Music Bar is open 6pm – 3am daily and is located at Citymax, Al Barsha. The venue will be opening with a grand launch party this Tuesday, 27th September.
About Citymax Hotels
Citymax Hotels is part of the hospitality division of Landmark Group, with six hotels located in prime locations in Al Barsha, Business Bay, Bur Dubai, Sharjah and Ras Al Khaimah. The mid-market group of hotels is a much favoured and popular choice offering award-winning hospitality at extraordinary value.
As the largest of the three operational properties, Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai is located in the heart of Dubai’s historical district and offers 691 contemporary and comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi throughout. The hotel features an extensive dining portfolio consisting of a Lavazza coffee shop, City Cafe, Claypot, Sizzling Wok and The Huddle Sports Bar & Grill.
Situated next to the Mall of the Emirates, and close to Dubai Metro, Media City and the beautiful Jumeirah Beach, Citymax Hotels Al Barsha attracts a mix of both business and leisure to its 376 rooms. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi throughout and has two bars; Maxx Music Bar & Grill and The Huddle Sports Bar & Grill as well as a Lavazza coffee shop and a City Cafe.
Located in close proximity to major shopping, industrial and cultural areas, Citymax Hotels Sharjah have 239 guest rooms and spacious meeting rooms. The hotel features a City Cafe and a Sizzling Wok.
Citymax Hotels Awards
· Middle East Hotel Awards 2016 – Best Budget Hotel Al Barsha
· Middle East Hotel Awards 2016 – Best Sports Bar, The Huddle Sports bar and Grill
· Pan Arab Strategic Awards 2016 - Strategic Website of the Year Award – Citymax Hotels
· Trip Advisor 2016 – Travellers Choice Award - Citymax Hotel Al Barsha
· World Travel Awards 2014 and 2015; Citymax Hotels - Middle East’s Leading Budget Hotel Brand
· Business Destinations Travel Awards 2015; Citymax Hotels Al Barsha - Best Budget Accommodation Provider Dubai
· MENA Travel Award 2014; Citymax Hotels - Best Price Value Hotel
· Tatweej Academy for Excellence Awards 2014; Citymax Hotels - Best Budget Hotel
· BBC Good Food Awards 2014; Best Indian Casual Dining – Claypot at Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai
· BBC Good Food Award 2014; finalist – Sizzling Wok at Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai
· TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award 2013; Top 10 - Citymax Hotels Al Barsha
· Ahlan Masala! Awards 2011 and 2014; nomination - Claypot at Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai
· TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award; Best Bargain Hotel in UAE 2011 - Citymax Hotels Al Barsha