NovotelDubai Al Barsha Food and Beverage– April2015
Novotel Dubai Al Barsha has a proud place in the vibrant Dubai food and beverage scene with its array of24-hour catering solutions and unique offerings.
HIGHLIGHTS- April 2015
The popular dining destination is the best place for Cajun inspired dishes. Guests can enjoy authentic Louisiana food with a French touch from the a la carte menu.
Opening hours: 7.00 pm to 11.30 pm Monday to Saturday. The menu is A la Cartewith live cooking kitchen in the restaurant. Live music with Duo Jazz
365 Restaurant– all-day dining
Kids Brunch-Every Fridaythe all-day dining restaurant has a brunch with a twist.Kids pay for brunch and parents eat for FREE! For just AED 300 per child, two adults can enjoy a delectable variety of dishes from 12.30pm to 4.00pm. House beverages are available for an additional charge of AED 100 per adult.
3 for 65- Available six days a week (Friday excluded) from 12.00pm to 3.00pm, guests can enjoy one plate of food from the international buffet as well as one cold and one hot beverage; all for just AED 65.
Dine across the world at 365:
- Sunday- 365 transports you to the heart of Mumbai on Indian Night for AED 99 with soft drinks or tea
- Monday- The restaurant becomes a meat lovers haven on Grilled Meat Night for AED 120 with soft drinks
- Tuesday- Enjoy the exotic taste of the Eastern Hemisphere on Asian Night for AED 99 with soft drinks or tea
- Wednesday- Indulge in the allure of Italian cuisine on Italian Night for AED 99 with soft drinks
- Thursday- Satisfy your craving for delicacies from the sea on Seafood Night for AED 120 with soft drinks
- Friday- 365 spoils you with a wide variety of Arabic dishes on Arabic Night for AED 99 with soft drinks or tea
- Saturday- Get your taste buds ready for some tantalising European experiences on Spanish Night for AED 99 with soft drinks
Opening hours: 6.00am to 11.00pm
Situated on the 7thfloor with a beautiful view of the Arabian Gulf, this poolside bar is a tranquil retreat serving delights and scrummycocktails.
Happy Hour-Daily from 5.00pm to 8.00pm, wine and spirit selection from AED 19, cocktail and beer selection from AED 22.
Opening hours: 10.00am to 11.00pm
Café Java is a 24-hour boutique pastry take-away coffee corner serving the freshest French pastries, wraps, sandwiches and salads. Freshly brewed speciality coffees, teas, fresh juices and smoothies are also available.
City Breakfast- Any breakfast snack and hot beverage for AED 30, perfect to grab on the way to work.
Take Me Away- Every day at Café Java includes a meal deal of a freshly made sandwich, potato chips, an item of fruit and a soft drink – all for only AED 35.
Take Me Home- Order your cake at Café Java for your special occasion - birthdays, parties, gatherings and baby showers…
Opening hours: 24 hours
Novotel is a mid-scale hotel of Accor Group, the first hotel operator worldwide, with around 3,500 hotels and 160,000 employees in 92 countries.
Novotel’s consistently high standard of service contributes to the well-being of both business and leisure travellers : think spacious, modular-design guest rooms, balanced cuisine available 24/7, excellent meeting facilities, attentive staff, dedicated children’s areas and rejuvenating health and fitness facilities.
With PLANET 21, Accor’s sustainable development programme, Novotel commits itself to the planet. To meet today’s challenging environmental and social issues, the brand has chosen to rely on world renowned environmental certification, ISO 14001. Novotel offers close to 400 hotels and resorts in 60 countries, situated in the center of major international cities close to business districts and tourist attractions.