OETKER COLLECTION AND EDEN ROCK GROUP ANNOUNCE LUXURY LIFESTYLE AND RETAIL BRAND IN THE MIDDLE EAST
THE EDENBEING COLLECTION WILL OFFER A CURATED RANGE OF BESPOKE HOMEWARE, FASHION, JEWELLERY, WATCHES AND GIFTS AVAILABLE ONLINE TO MIDDLE EAST SHOPPERS AND ACROSS THE OETKER COLLECTION HOTELS
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates: July 13, 2016) – Frank Marrenbach, CEO Oetker Collection, and James Matthews, CEO Eden Rock Group, announce the launch of a luxury lifestyle and retail brand, Eden Being. Available to guests and shoppers from the Middle East through an online website, Eden Being presents a thoughtfully curated selection of bespoke homeware, fashion, jewellery and gifts.
Eden Being is about capturing memories, the exquisite special something that will for ever remind you of your wonderful experience in one of Oetker Collection’s masterpiece properties.
The brand is committed to promoting Oetker Collection’s values of authenticity, originality, style, attention to detail, and caters to the tastes of its discerning guests. In addition, it will showcase pieces created by the world’s finest artisans and designers – in harmony and inspired by the group’s prestigious hotels.
Eden Being has an online boutique – edenbeing.com – which launches this month, as well as physical boutiques in: Hôtel du Cap-Eden-Roc, Eden Rock – St Barths, Château Saint-Martin & Spa and Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.
Oetker Collection’s passion for excellence and outstanding service flows through Eden Being with furniture and home accessories by India Mahdavi, Patrick Mavros, Le Bristol Paris and many more, to fashion and jewellery from Balenciaga, Bamford Watch Department, Frescobol Carioca, Linda Farrow and Valextra. Eden Being’s curated collection aims to capture guests’ experiences and to transport these precious memories home. With original content, edenbeing.com will publish news/lifestyle articles to ensure guests and friends are up to date with the latest in luxury interiors, design and events across the Collection.
Frank Marrenbach, CEO Oetker Collection, declares:
“At the heart of travel is a sense of exploration and the making of memories that remain with us for weeks, years, and even lifetimes after we return home. The hotels that welcome us during our travels are important frameworks for this exploration of new perspectives, places, people and ideas. Eden Being takes this making of memories and through exquisite objects gives them permanence – a delightful reminder of people, places and happy times.”
James Matthews, CEO Eden Rock Group, adds:
“Eden Being offers an experience that is wholesome, healthy, vibrant, and respects the heritage of the iconic destinations in the Oetker Collection. Rich with history, charm, culture – each hotel has its own unique story that Eden Being aims to enhance by offering world class service to its guests.”
Daniela Ott, CEO Eden Being, adds:
“We have heard our loyal guests from the Oetker Collection telling us ‘I need to have something to remind me’ or ‘can you design my apartment in the Le Bristol style?’. Eden Being fulfils these requests. More and more we are adding selected pieces which one can experience in the hotels, and curated items from artisans which can be used in the hotel, or taken home for loved ones. At the end of the day, it’s all about the memories we create and cherish. Memories give meaning to life. We make memories tangible.”
ABOUT EDEN BEING
Eden Being is the lifestyle and luxury retail brand of the Oetker Collection launching July 2016. The brand has a lifestyle and e-commerce website – edenbeing.com – as well as physical boutiques in; Hôtel du Cap-Eden-Roc, Eden Rock – St Barths, Château Saint-Martin & Spa and Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.
Eden Being is about capturing memories, the exquisite special something that will forever remind you of your time in one of Oetker Collection’s masterpiece properties: taking a piece of paradise home.
Eden Being is a committed custodian of artisans and actively supports craftsmen local to the Oetker Collection hotels. Authenticity and the most precise attention to detail are both a hallmark of the Oetker Collection and the curated pieces selected by Eden Being reflect this philosophy. From watchmakers to sculptors our talented artisans produce pieces of singular beauty that will help capture memories gathered on your travels.
ABOUT OETKER COLLECTION
Oetker Collection is one of the most inspiring selections of masterpiece hotels in the world. The name ‘masterpiece hotels’ includes a pledge; a commitment to provide service of the highest quality, every hour of every day. The pearl as a symbol combines singularity, beauty and quality. The individual pearls bind together to form a unique string of pearls.
Each property is one-of-a-kind, reflecting the unique European heritage and sharing the highest levels of service internationally with exceptional and historic architecture & interiors combining with great attention to detail.
Oetker Collection embraces ten luxury hotels:
· L’Apogée Courchevel – a luxury chalet with a warm and family atmosphere offering the most desirable skiing experience at the top of Courchevel 1850 in the French Alps.
· Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa – an iconic grand hotel, amidst a sprawling private park in Baden-Baden, Germany. The historic Villa Stéphanie now offers Europe’s most refined and innovative spa experience.
· Le Bristol Paris – an authentic vibrant French palace completely refurbished, the ultimate reference for Parisian art-de-vivre, ideally located on the prestigious rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré.
· Château Saint-Martin & Spa – a romantic property of excellence nestled in the heart of the French Riviera, boasting breathtaking views over the Mediterranean coastline.
· Eden Rock – St Barths – a luxurious retreat in St Barths built on a rocky promontory, surrounded by white sandy beaches, and turquoise sea; French art-de-vivre in the heart of the Caribbean.
· Fregate Island Private – a jewel of conservation featuring lush forest, wild fauna, and overlooking the crystal waters of the Seychelles. Unique on the Planet.
· Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc – a legendary luxury hotel at the centre of a scenic private park, where old-world glamour meets modern luxury at the tip of the Cap d’Antibes.
· The Lanesborough – classically British service in a remarkably vibrant and elegant London residence.
· Palais Namaskar – a peaceful oasis with contemporary and sophisticated design set in the Palmeraie, the most exclusive residential area in Marrakech.
· Palácio Tangará – with an exceptional location in the heart of a tropical park, Palácio Tangará São Paulo will open its doors in the spring 2017.