Pantry Café launches new menu
Home-grown gourmet café launches new menu focusing on fresh, premium, real ingredients.
Pantry Café will launch its brand new menu on 1st November with 27 all new delicious dishes created by Head Chef Carmine.
Inspired by international delicatessen trends, the new Pantry Café menu has been designed with the Dubai customer in mind. Using premium, fresh produce, and organic ingredients where possible, Pantry Café’s signature #heygoodliving mantra is evident across all the new dishes.
New menu items include:
- Seriously Super Cereal Bowl (v)(gf): overnight soaked chia porridge with flax seeds, coconut milk, fresh fruits, sweet dates, Valrhona dark chocolate, avocado and home-made nut butter
- Pancakes (v): made with blueberries, Ethiopian Sidamo espresso mascarpone, Pailleté Feuilletine and topped with Valrhona chocolate shards
- Cilbir (v): Turkish style cooked with poached eggs and served with Greek style yogurt, chilli butter, jalapeno chimichurri and home made sourdough bread baked at Pantry Café
- Cod Skillet: with wagyu chorizo, crushed fresh tomato, taggiasca olives and charred red peppers
- Hazelnut Honey Roasted Chicken: chicken legs roasted with red onion gravy, Iranian saffron and grapefruit & rocket salad
Yana Kalwani, Vice-Chairperson, Retail & Beyond said: “We’re excited to launch the new Pantry Café menu and introduce 27 brand new dishes. We’ve kept some old favourites too due to popular demand. All our dishes are cooked using premium, fresh ingredients and we’re confident our customers will enjoy them. As a mother of two it’s important to me to serve real food to my customers and their families.“
The new menu will be available for dine in, home delivery and take away at both Pantry Café locations.
Pantry Café is a Dubai-based gourmet café and delicatessen. Established in 2012 in Al Wasl Square, Pantry Café has recently expanded and opened its second Dubai brand in Bay Square in Business Bay. The Al Wasl Square branch is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week. The new Bay Square outlet will be open for breakfast and lunch, seven days a week. Serving its range of tapas, starters, gourmet burgers, steaks, grills, sandwiches and pizzas from its open kitchen, Pantry Café prides itself on supporting local farms by using locally produced organic fruits and vegetables wherever possible.