‘Passport to Marquis’offers diners the chance to win the trip of a lifetime around the world
Guests of the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai are being offered an exciting chance to dine and win a trip to iconic cities around the world including New York, Tokyo, Bangkok, Zurich, Istanbul, Venice, Jaipur and Paris
Dubai, 23July2015 –This July, JW Marriott MarquisDubai, the UAE’s largest five star hotel is set to launch the ultimate summer promotion,“Passport to the Marquis”. FromJuly 29th, guests of the award winning hotel can dine in any of the hotel’s eight participatingrestaurantsfor the chance to win thetripof a lifetime.
Guests spending more than AED 200 per person,per visit inPrime68, Izakaya, Tong Thai, Rang Mahal, Positano, Kitchen6, La Farine,and Vaultwill be given a Passport where they can sign up to earn instant rewards. Prizes will be awarded each time they dine and on their third visit, they willbe entered into the grand prize draw, including return flights to one of eight exciting destinations, plus three night’s hotel accommodation, breakfast and one dinner for two people.
Grand Prize Draw - October 15, 2015
Conditions of Entry - Any guest who spends over AED 200 per person at any of the hotel’s eight participating restaurants three times or more will be eligible to win on of eight grand prizes. Chances of winning will be doubled on the fifth visit.
Additional Prizes - There are further prizes to be won by guests on the journey to winning grand vacations with JW Marriott Marquis this summer. As well as entry to the grand prize draws and double entry by the fifth visit, prizes are based on tiered visits to the property and include a complimentary welcome drink for the table on second visit to the property, then an AED250 voucher from Helveco, a luxury Swiss made watch brand available in the hotel. Additionally, guests can also avail a complimentary one night stay with the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai.
Draw -Eightwinners drawnat random, holiday destinations alsoallocated on random basis
Participating restaurants and their winning destinations:
1) Tong Thai -Twice voted as Time Out Dubai’s Best Thai Restaurant, Tong Thai serves authentic Thai cuisine in the heart of the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai. Served by an all-female Thai team Tong Thai is a celebration of the renowned Thai hospitality complimented by award winning cuisine Thai chef Rittiyos.
Bangkok, Thailand - At the heart of one of the most popular cuisines in the world is the historic city Bangkok, chosen for Tong Thai as a restaurant richly reminiscent of the spirit flavours of the orient. Winners may stay in the JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok for three nights.
2) Izakaya -Izakaya at the JW Marriott Marquis is an authentic Japanese social sushi experience where great food can be enjoyed with great friends in a lively, buzzing environment. The Izakaya setting is cool, colourful and contemporary with a Robatayaki Grill and a Yakitory Grill situated on either side of the Centered Sushi Bar, where chefs perform theatrical cuisine preparation.
Toyko, Japan -Tokyo Marriott Hotel has been selected for Izakaya, located in Tokyo City, Japan’s most vibrant metropolis.The restaurant reflects the quirky and theatric, yet distinctly calm atmosphere of Japanese dining, where traditional Japanese food is prepared like an ancient art.
3) Kitchen 6 -A 2014 ‘What’s On’ Award Winner, Kitchen 6 is a vibrant all-day dining restaurant featuring six living cooking stations and an international buffet; Asian woks, Middle Eastern grills, European breads and Indian Tandoors all glow through glass walls. The open kitchen invites watching Chefs at work creating gastronomic delights, a true feast for the senses.
Istanbul, Turkey- Istanbul Marriott Hotel Sisliwas chosen for Kitchen6, representing a crossroads between East and Western culture.The Old City reflects cultural influences of the many empires that once ruled there. After three nights at Marriott Hotel Sisli, guests will soon see that Istanbul’s cuisine is as diverse as its heritage.
4) Rang Mahal –Appealing to epicureans from fine dining connoisseurs to lovers of traditional Indian food, Rang Mahal by Atul Kochhar fuses a touch of tradition with contemporary flair; creating a feast for the senses and inspiring the mind. Firmly established in the Dubai fine dining scene, Rang Mahal brings the pulsing vibrancy of New India to life with modern Indian cuisine. Since opening in 2012, Rang Mahal has received multiple awards and accolades, including the 2015 Time Out Dubai Award for Best Indian Restaurant.
Jaipur, India– Winners will enjoy three nightsat Jaipur Marriott Hotel, where the city’s colourful chaotic streets ebb and flow with a fusion of old and new. The city writhes with rickshaws, buses, motorbikes and camels,butamidthe mayhem, the delights of Jaipur’s majestic past evoke peaceful moments from an old world.
5) La Farine –La Farine is a contemporary café and bakery where guests can gather, socialise and enjoy gourmet fare in a casual and comfortable setting 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. La Farine features a delectable selection of homemade pastries, fresh baguettes, boutique French products, barista coffee and bespoke cakes.
Paris, France–Winners will enjoy three nights staying at the Marriott Champs Elysees Hotelin the infamous city of love.Set amidst a charming backdrop of art, fashion and gastronomy, winners will be romanced by Paris’ 19th-century cityscape, traversed by wide boulevards and the River Seine.
6) Vault - Located high on the 71st and 72nd floor of the hotel, Vault caters to the needs of the elitewith its selection of world renowned cigar labels and top shelf beverage offering. Perched sky high in a sophisticated setting that overlooks the ever-changing city-scape of Dubai, Vault is an atmospheric venue attracting those with a taste for the finer things in life.
Zurich, Switzerland–Staying at the Zurich Marriott Hotelin Switzerland’spicturesque capital, guests will get to enjoy three nights of exploring this vibrant multicultural city, set against the backdrop of the magnificentsnow-capped Alps.
7) Positano – At Positano, the passion and vitality of the Amalfi coast comes to life in Dubai, where in a casual, family-friendly setting guests enjoy an extravaganza of specialties from the Amalfi region, flowing with antipasti, live cooked pasta, pizza and a dessert room filled to the brim with all Italian classics.
Venice, Italy – Winners will stay for three nights at the JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa, exploring the floating city with its meandering, maze-like canals and cosysquares,that present countless opportunities to experienceauthenticItalian dining options and culture at its finest.
8) Prime68- Located high on the 68th floor, Prime68 presents a new generation of steakhouse, where the finest bred beef and supreme quality artisan ingredients are served in elegant style. Panoramic views and a breathtaking urban skyline make Prime68 an experience to remember, evoking the glamour of times gone by with elegant art deco interior.
New York, US – Winners will jet set to The Big Apple and enjoy three nights staying at the New York Marriott East Side. Also home to some of the world’s best cuts of meat, New York City is a hotbed of culinary prowess, and exploring the streets will see guests descend into a rabbit hole of exciting urban culture in a New York minute.
About JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to today’s sophisticated, self-assured travelers, offering them the quiet luxury they seek in a warmly authentic, relaxed atmosphere lacking in pretense. JW Marriott properties artfully provide highly crafted, anticipatory experiences that are reflective of their locale so that their guests have the time to focus on what is most important to them. Currently, there are 70 JW Marriott hotels in 26 countries; by 2020 the portfolio is expected to encompass more than 100 properties in over 30 countries. Visit us online, on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
The “Marquis” designation is reserved for select downtown properties that offer the highest level of comfort, technology, personal service, meeting facilities, privacy and world-class amenities. Visit Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) for company information. For more information or reservations, please visit our web site at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com.