Pullman opens its first hotel in Marrakech
With this ninth resort, the brand continues to expand its international network across the world’s top tourism destinations
The Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort & Spa is located in the heart of the palm grove (La Palmeraie) in a 17 hectare olive grove, just 30 minutes from the airport. Like all of Pullman’s 63 establishments worldwide, this hotel offers an extensive range of “signature services”: Welcomer, for a personalized welcome, Connectivity Lounge, free Wifi, Chill out Space, Vinoteca by Pullman, Deli-Bar, etc.
“We are very pleased to announce the opening of the Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort & Spa. This hotel, which has been entirely refurbished, is part of our strategy of expansion in the world’s key business and tourism hubs. Our aim is to offer our clientele of seasoned travelers even greater choice,” explains Xavier Louyot –Senior Vice President Global Marketing for Pullman.
A dedicated website, www.Pullmanresorts.com, featuring the brand’s top destinations and special offers has also been launched.
A holiday resort in the middle of a Mediterranean garden
The hotel has 252 rooms, including 76 luxury rooms and 16 suites, spread around the olive grove, each with its own balcony or terrace. These private, peaceful rooms are ideal for guests to rest, relax, work, communicate and enjoy every moment of their stay. The hotel’s leitmotif is comfort and technology.
Restaurant facilities for every taste
The Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort & Spa offers, at all times of the day, a wide choice of restaurants with their own different atmospheres and cuisines:
· “L’Oliveraie » has an open kitchen and serves à la carte Mediterranean cuisine.
· “Le Ryad” serves Moroccan specialties.
· “Le Baramika”, the brand’s deli-bar concept, proposes healthy, simple food to eat at the hotel or take out.
· “Le Bar Ambiance” is a lounge and piano bar featuring an Art Deco design.
· “L’Oasis” serves light, pool-side dishes.
· “Le Café Maure” is a traditional tea room.
A Vinoteca by Pullman offers a real wine-tasting experience, with a large selection of wines served by the glass—including grands crus from the world’s vineyards plus local delights—ordered with informed input from the cellar master.
A full-service establishment that caters for every type of stay
· The Co-Meeting offer for meetings and incentive events
The hotel boasts a 535m2 congress room, “La Koutoubia”, and nine meeting rooms (40m2 to 75m2) and provides professionals with the Pullman Co-Meeting offer: a new way of organizing upscale meetings, conferences and incentive events.
With fully equipped rooms, innovative breaks, assistance from a dedicated team (Event Manager and IT Solutions Manager, etc.), the hotel guarantees the perfect organization and success of its clients’ events.
· The Fit and Spa Lounge in a 500m2pavilion in the middle of the olive grove
The Fit and Spa Lounge boasts a fitness room, with latest generation equipment, and a traditional hammam and a relaxation room. The Spa offers a wide range of treatments in two individual massage cabins, two double massage cabins, including one with its own jacuzzi, and two body scrub cabins.
· A wide range of activities for every taste inside the resort
The hotel boasts a large 430m2 heated pool and a wide range of services and activities:
- A Kid’s Club: with a baby feeding room, a theatre, a farm, a library, a 50m2 swimming pool, a karting circuit, and many other areas and activities for children aged 0 to 12.
- Two tennis courts and a mini football field.
- Board games and a reading corner specially equipped and designed for guests seeking peace and tranquility.
- Activities near the hotel: golf, quad biking trips, horse-drawn carriage or camel tours and excursions to discover Marrakech and its surroundings…
Pullman is the upscale international hotel brand of Accor, the world’s leading hotel operator, present in 90 countries with over 4,200 hotels and 145,000 employees. Located in the main regional and international cities, Pullman Hotels & Resorts is principally designed to cater for the requirements of cosmopolitan, seasoned travelers. The brand’s four and five-star establishments provide an extensive range of tailored services, access to groundbreaking technologies, including a new approach to organizing large-scale private events: meetings, seminars and upscale incentive events. At Pullman hotels, customers can choose between being independent or be given a helping hand by staff available around the clock. The Pullman network has 60 hotels in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific and Latin America. Our objective is to have 150 hotels around the world by 2015-2020.
Further information concerning Pullman hotels is available on www.pullmanhotels.com.