QOOCO UNVEILS INNOVATIVE MOBILE LEARNINGSOLUTIONS FOR HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
Empowers Hospitality Associates to Enhance Service Delivery and RevPAR
Bangkok, Thailand– May 21, 2015 –Qooco, the global mobile training solutions provider, today announced a new training, language and communication platform tailor-made for the hospitality industry. The company’s specialized mobile training solutions are designed to address the rigorous training and service delivery demands of luxury hotels and resorts as well as boutique hotels and ultimately improve guest satisfaction and loyalty.Qooco is unveiling its platform and solutions today at the Hotel Management Thailand Summit in Bangkok, Thailand.
Qooco’s platformfocuses on mobile learning (m-learning) and innovative speech recognition technologies and solutions to deliver improved results compared to traditional training approaches. Qooco’s mobile training solutions offer improved consistency across standards and procedures, eliminate scheduling or attendance challenges, enable scalability of training modules and lower training costs.
"Mobile learning is revolutionizing the traditional training approach, changing the way employees develop and learn and enabling self-study of targeted training modules anytime to deliver results-driven outcomes. With Qooco’s suite of products for the hospitality industry, our core focus is to maximize the effectiveness of mobile learning through our proven language and communication solutions and to empower hoteliers and training managers to fast-track critical service skills development as well as improve guest satisfaction, loyalty, and RevPAR,” said David Topolewski, the Chief Executive Officerof Qooco.
“In a world where technology and time continues to become more critical, Qooco delivers an education well-catered to both. With a business that crosses boundaries geographically and culturally, mobile solutionsare able to provide an efficient and effective learning experience,” said Andre Gomez, General Manager, Hilton Hotels & Resorts.
Compatible with Android and iOS mobile devices including smartphones and tablets, as well as the Windows operating system, Qooco’s products enablehospitality associates to learn at their own pace anytime, anywhere.
The followingQooco enterprise mobile solutions are available to hotels worldwide:
· QoocoVoice, the language learning mobile app that is used in more than 100 luxury hotels worldwide. With department-specific content developed by hoteliers, this product focuses onimproving the spoken English and Mandarin of service staff through highly effective interactive and continuous learning and is available in 13 support languages. By mastering both the vocabulary and dialogue necessary to handle practical, real-lifesituations, service staff will be able to confidently deliver consistent services to their guests.Enhancedcontent for Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Spa and Fitness, Security, Engineering and Kitchen will be added in the newestversion of this product.
· Qooco Upsell, a new situational upselling training tool that enables hospitality associates to position and capture additional revenues in-hotel or on-premises, through room upgrades, selling spa packages and promotional specials. The tool will feature self-paced lesson plans and multiple Asian and European support languages.
· QoocoLink, a new internal messaging application that enables hotel managers to broadcast mobile messages to specific departments or employees. The tool enables hotel managers to broadcast messages to associates via their mobile phone, desktops or tablets to enable them to stay connected and receive important updates on key activities and operational issues in real-time. Available in the native country language of choice, the tool also includes dashboards to control the message, frequency, and broadcast, as well as monitor engagement of employees.
· Qooco Pro, one of the most cost effective and scalable mobile vocational training solutions in the market. Suitable for F&B and housekeeping, the product features self-paced lesson plans and multiple support languages. This customizable solution is designed to significantly improve service delivery standards and consistency, through more than 100 highly practical lessons that simulate real-life service scenarios such as food and beverage service.
· Qooco Coreteaches employees the most commonly spoken hospitality phrases used in English and Mandarin Chinese. Daily phrases are presented like flash cards with sentence use for context and comprehension.Sophisticated speech recognition technology allows users to listen, record and replay for immediate feedback. With Core, associates build confidence in speaking and engaging with guests.
Each product also includes a dashboard withcomprehensive reporting on user progress, frequency of use – both speaking and listening time, and performance.With access to user insights, hotel managers can measure and evaluate training by individuals, departments and property.
At Qooco, our mobile training solutions are changing the way employees develop and learn through the use of innovative mobile and speech recognition technology. With our anywhere, anytime learning solutions, we are empowering industry professionals around the world to consistently deliver the best service experience that drivesimproved customer satisfaction and revenues. Qooco has offices and affiliates in China, Dubai, Hong Kong, Germany, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, and other locations.