Regent Street: The Best Shopping Experience in the World
Regent Street: The Best Shopping Experience in the World
Regent Street, London W1, delivers the best shopping experience in the world, presenting the finest fashion brands and bespoke shopping tools to complement the retail offer.
The latest international brands to choose Regent Street include the luxury French Fashion House Longchamp, who will open their boutique in early September, while American clothing brand J Crew and KIKO MAKEUP MILANO are also to open on Regent Street. These stores will join the recently opened United Nude, stocking exclusive sculptural shoe designs for women, available only at 80 Regent Street, as well as a men’s collection in the second floor showroom.
One of the recent digital additions is 24/7, Regent Street’s very own social media hub accessed through regentstreetonline.com. 24/7 displays real-time feeds from multiple social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram allowing customers to be kept up to date and engage with over 100 Regent Street brands and other shoppers.
During Fashion Week, shoppers who visit Regent Street can show off their personal style on the street and post to the Regent Street social media platforms while participating in a unique and bespoke selection of competitions, the launch of new and exclusive collections, take part in in store activities and indulge themselves in culinary treats.
The Regent Street Gift Card is the first of its kind to be offered in the UK and is currently accepted in over 130 stores, hotels and restaurants in and around Regent Street. To help navigate the area, the Regent Street Shopping App showcases the street’s diverse shopping, fashion and lifestyle offer with a live mapping system that consistently evolves with the area. The London Design Festival takes place in September and is the perfect opportunity to visit Regent Street, famous for its beautiful architecture which is showcased in the Regent Street Walking Tour App, together with some of the cultural highlights in the area such as the commemorative plaque to Ziggy Stardust at 23 Heddon Street. To accompany these highlights, Regent Street also offers a ‘Hands-free shopping’ service which allows customers to shop and have their bags delivered home for a flat fee.
In September, UGG Australia will be celebrating their 35th Anniversary, running in store events throughout the month. Another retailer hosting in store activities is Penhaligon’s, who are launching their latest fragrance, ‘Iris Prima’ on 9 September with The National Ballet performing in store. Cycle Club Rapha will be screening live footage of the Tour of Britain. The newly opened coffee shop on Sherwood Street, Tonic Coffee Bar, is to run Coffee Schools in September to improve your coffee making skills as well as offering a free coffee to shoppers that present a receipt for an item purchased from a Regent Street shop on Sunday 1 September. Shoppers can also browse the AW13 collections of the Regent Street stores including Coach, Anthropologie and Church’s. Ted Baker will give one lucky shopper the chance to win a new season wardrobe worth £400 from their AW13 collection.
Heddon Street, one of Regent Street’s Food Quarters, is the home of great culinary treats. During the month of September, wine tasting is being hosted by The Living Room, W1, while Sartoria are crafting delicious shopping themed cocktails. Godiva Chocolatier is relaunching its iconic collection while The East India Company is introducing their afternoon tea and their new tea infused cocktail services. Fishworks in Swallow Street will be offering 10% off throughout September.
With its incredible shopping and lifestyle offer and with over 75 flagship stores, such as Liberty, Apple, Hamleys, Superdry, Coach, UGG Australia, Anthropologie and the largest Burberry store in the world, Regent Street continues to build on its reputation as one of the greatest shopping and lifestyle destinations worldwide.
Activities on Regent Street during September
- Ted Baker – Offering the chance to win items from Ted Baker’s AW13 collection entitled ‘Take the Scenic Route’. One lucky shopper will win a new season wardrobe worth £400 by entering a prize draw on RegentStreetOnline.com.
- Coach – Launching their AW13 collection which features intricate gathered leather in soft, sophisticated shades and smooth leather in rich neutrals.
- Church’s –Launching their AW13 collection with pieces such as their Leyton brogues in shades of burgundy and patent brown with unique rubber soles.
- UGG Australia – Celebrating their 35
thAnniversary with in store events throughout September.
- Penhaligon’s - Launching their latest fragrance, ‘Iris Prima’ on 9 September. The National Ballet, who will be performing in store, has inspired this fragrance.
- Rapha - The premium Cycling Club on Brewer Street, will be screening live footage of the Tour of Britain while cycling fans can enjoy a cup of coffee.
- Tonic- Coffee School classes for those seeking a foundational understanding of coffee making through to those wanting to refine their technique. Tonic will be offering a free coffee to shoppers that present a receipt for an item purchased from a Regent Street shop on Sunday 1 September.
- The Living Room, W1 – Running Wine Tasting events that can be booked on their Facebook page.
- Sartoria – The Italian restaurant on Saville Row is making shopping themed cocktails alongside their extensive cocktail menu.
- Criterion Restaurant - Offering a special set menu of three courses at £25.
- The Cookery School – Running a selection of classes including a sourdough masterclass, French breakfast baking, chocolate making, and fish and shellfish classes.
- Godiva Chocolatier- relaunching its iconic collection by reintroducing legendary truffles from the past as well as introducing six new beautiful recipes.
- The East India Company - Holding an in store event, offering a lovely high tea gift set, as well as launching their afternoon tea, and tea infused cocktail services.
- Fishworks – Offering 10% off when a table is reserved in advance and “Shop London” is quoted in the booking.