Rixos the Palm, Dubai, the new gem on Palm Jumeirah
Rixos Hotels’ new project set to open in January 2012 signaling the first Middle East opening for Rixos Hotels
The highly anticipated entry of Rixos Hotels Group in the Middle Eastern territory has been announced, following the success of the chain’s fourteen hotels and overwhelming demand from worldwide guests and tourism industry professionals. Their first venture, Rixos The Palm, Dubai, is a luxurious resort situated in the most prestigious part of Palm Jumeirah and is scheduled to open in January 2012.
The Rixos luxury hotel concept was first launched in the year 2000, in Antalya, Turkey and is the brainchild of Turkish businessman Fettah Tamince. Mr. Tamince’s vision has always been to expand the brand globally and become an international industry leader while preserving the Rixos uniqueness, distinguishing Rixos Hotels within the hospitality field.
The project signifies the firm entry of Rixos Hotels in the UAE and the region. Mrs. Basak Erel, Senior Vice President Brand Management, said: “It has been the vision and mission of Rixos Hotels to become a leading global player in the hotel arena.” Erel continued: “Middle Eastern markets have always offered an important investment opportunity for Rixos Group as a leading hotel brand; we focus on strategic hotel and residence projects. We are delighted to seal our presence in the region concomitantly with an exclusive 5star project such as Rixos The Palm, Dubai.”
The hotel section of Rixos The Palm, Dubai consists of 234 rooms and suites, 33 well appointed residential apartments, and multi-dining Food and Beverage venues featuring innovative concepts for the Dubai market. Rixos The Palm, Dubai is a symbol of Rixos Hotels highest service standards and paramount customer satisfaction, conveying Turkish hospitality to the UAE. The architecture and interior design are very modern following a minimalist route. The iconic luxury hotel and residences are contemporary in style with distinct touches of traditional elements executed in novel design and materials.
“Rixos Hotels will initiate a unique approach to signify the lavish service and quality coupled with traditional hospitality and Turkish Culture. I look forward to the opening soon as well as being involved in the bright and buoyant hotel arena of the Middle East." added Erel.
The project footprint which neighbors H.H. Sheikh Mohammad Al Maktoum's Palace and Sofouh Road has an indoor area covering a mere 30% of the total available land. The remaining 70% is generously dedicated to gardens along with a stunning beach promenade area. The spacious main entrance, the lobby of the hotel and the private open balconies of the rooms resemble the Middle Eastern architecture. Every single room enjoys breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf.
Rixos Hotels, established in 2000, is one of the world’s fastest growing, luxury hotel chains. Dedicated to offering traditional Turkish hospitality and a unique spa experience in the finest surroundings and luxury ambience, the Antalya based group currently owns and operates 14 premium resorts & villas including 5 city hotels in countries as diverse as Turkey, Croatia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Libya and now Dubai.
The Rixos portfolio of exceptional properties is sited in prime and historic locations. With more than 6,000 staff serving 14 properties, the Rixos Hotels have developed an innovative guest experience that blends the best of the new and old. Designed to offer a unique luxury long stay experience, the Rixos villas are beautifully furnished. Tailor-made service with private butler and concierge is the ultimate choice of the world’s most distinguished travelers. At the heart of every Rixos hotel is a revitalizing Wellness and Spa Center with anauthentic Turkish Hammam, offering a unique spa treatment, menu and atmosphere.
Known for their hospitality, attentive personalized service and fine cuisine, Rixos Hotels received global recognition and top ratings from distinguished specialist professional bodies such as the American Five Star Diamond Award, Conde Nast, and Great Hotels of the World. The group is pleased to be the leisure hotel of choice for discerning specialist travel and tour operators.
Rixos Hotels is continuing its rapid growth with particular focus on Eastern and Middle Europe, the Mediterranean Coasts, North Africa and the Arabian Gulf region. The group’s vision and mission is to become a brand leader in the premium global hospitality industry.
For more information about the company, please visit www.rixos.com