RLHC Unveils Hotel RL in Spokane
RLHC Unveils Hotel RL in Spokane
SPOKANE, Wash., Aug. 17, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inspired by Spokane’s local culture, Hotel RL Spokane at the Park opens to inspire guest inquisition and innovation as they travel. The 402 room property is the most vivid representation of how RLHC (Red Lion Hotels Corporation) (NYSE:RLH) aims to reimagine the lodging experience with technology, design and human connection. Starting today, visitors and locals alike can look forward to a dynamic events calendar hosted on the hotel’s Living Stage, gourmet coffee and onsite bike store exclusively at the hotel. This is the fourth Hotel RL location to launch since the brand’s first opening last August.
“Our guests expect a thrill from Hotel RL and experiences that make a journey worth it,” said Bill Linehan, Chief Marketing Officer, RLHC. “This is a finished masterpiece, an exciting step in the direction that we know our industry is going.”
Among the distinctive elements of the Hotel RL Spokane at the Park are:
- The Living Stage: An exclusive offering at Hotel RL locations nationwide, is an event program that brings together local performers, thinkers...anyone with passion and a point of view, to share their ideas with the world.
- Victrola Coffee: One of Seattle’s most distinguished coffee roasters have designed a coffee shop experience featuring blends from all corners of the globe.
- This Bike Life Bike Shop: Located in the hotel lobby, guests have access to a full service bicycle shop, offering bike rentals, sales, fits and repairs. This Bike Life is a local Spokane business and has two other locations in the city.
- No Check-In Desk: Making way for more gathering space, Hotel RL Spokane has removed the check-in desk from the lobby. Guests can check in to their rooms via the HelloRewards™ app on their mobile device or at kiosks that use touch screen technology. (But yes, there is staff on hand to help if needed)
- Innovation Galore: Hotel RL Spokane is changing the way hotels engage with guests and hotel technology. Guests can utilize the HelloRewards™ app to interact directly with hotel staff, enable their phone as their room key if they want and are greeted by 55” TVs in every room.
“Spokane is a city of great restaurants with a vibrant cultural atmosphere and a unique landscape. Now we have a hotel that reflects where we’re headed as a destination,” said Executive Vice President of Hotel Operations and Sales, Harry Sladich. “We seized an opportunity to do something different because we know Spokane is ready for it. We can’t wait to welcome everyone to our hotel.”
Doing Good For Our Neighbors: Project Wake Up Call
Hotel RL Spokane at the Park is energizing guests to pay it forward with the brand’s growing philanthropic initiative, Project Wake Up Call. This property specifically supports Spokane Uncovered, an art project that is dedicated to raising awareness and funds for Blessings Under The Bridge, a nonprofit devoted to feeding the homeless and restoring hope, purpose and dignity to those lost on the streets. Hotel RL guests that contribute $100 or more will enjoy a complimentary night stay at the RLHC location of their choice. The branch-wide initiative benefits local organizations with the mission to provide help and homes to local residents in need.
The Hotel RL Spokane at the Park was formerly the Red Lion Hotel at the Park. The renovation project began in February.
For more information, please visit: www.rlhco.com.
Red Lion Hotels Corporation, established in 1959, is a national hospitality company primarily engaged in the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels under the Hotel RL, Red Lion Hotel, Red Lion Inn & Suites, GuestHouse and Settle Inn brands. The company also owns and operates an entertainment and event ticket distribution business under the brand name TicketsWest. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.