Sensational Spa Stays from Amari Hotels
Relax and Rejuvenate with Amari's Spa Packages
Dubai, 06 June 2012 - Amari the hotel and resort brand celebrating the colours and rhythms of modern Asian hospitality is offering sensational Spa Packages, specially designed for relaxation and rejuvenation. Offering an attractive selection of complimentary benefits including traditional Thai massages and discounts on a variety of Spa treatments, the Amari Spa Packages provide all the essential ingredients to escape for a relaxing and rejuvenating summer break.
From a two or three-night stay in the coastal retreats of Pattaya or Krabi to a two-night stay in the bustling capital of Bangkok, the Amari Spa Packages offer the ideal opportunity to escape to the tropical paradise of Thailand. With a choice of city or island location, superior accommodation as well as the very best in Asian hospitality, Amari hotels offer the perfect relaxing Spa holiday.
Details of the Amari Spa Packages include the following:
Amari Watergate Bangkok
· Fresh flowers and a seasonal fruit basket in room on arrival.
· Complimentary welcome drink.
· Complimentary daily newspaper; The Nation.
· Complimentary two-hours of Spa pampering to include a massage, a Jacuzzi
bath, hydrating wrap or an exfoliating body treatment.
· Room rates are from THB 14,404 (approx. USD$453.00) for a two night stay in
a Deluxe Room including breakfast. The package is available from 16th July until 31stDecember 2012. Additional nights are available at 10% discount on standard rate. .
For reservations or more information, visit Amari Watergate Bangkok website <http://www.amari.com/PackageDetail.aspx?pid=182>
Amari Orchid Pattaya
· Complimentary welcome drink and fruit basket in room on arrival.
· Complimentary Internet access.
· 10% discount on Food & Beverage (Excludes Mantra Restaurant & Bar).
· Complimentary one 60-minute Signature Mood Massage
· 20% discount on Breeze Spa treatments and services (except off-peak time:
· Chorus Rewards members can earn 500 points for each night.
· Room rates are from THB 7,700 (approx. USD$242.00) for two for a two night
stay in a Deluxe Garden Wing or an Ocean Deluxe including breakfast. The package is available until 31stDecember 2012. Additional nights are available at 10% discount on standard rate.
For reservations or more information, visit Amari Orchid Pattaya Website <http://www.amari.com/PackageDetail.aspx?pid=134>
Amari Vogue Krabi
· Complimentary welcome drink on arrival.
· Complimentary seasonal fruit basket and flowers on arrival.
· Complimentary in room and hotel WiFi internet access.
· Complimentary meet and greet and return airport transfers from Krabi
· Complimentary 60-minute Signature Mood Massage at Breeze Spa.
· Complimentary 90-minute traditional Thai Massage
· 20% discount on Breeze Spa treatments.
· Room rates are from THB 22,000 (approx. USD $692.00 ) for a three-night
stay in a Deluxe Room. The package is available until 15th April 2013.
Additional nights at 10% discount on standard rate For reservations or more information, visit Amari Vogue Krabi website <http://www.amari.com/PackageDetail.aspx?pid=74>
- ENDS -
Amari is the centrepiece of the ONYX portfolio of hotel brands reflecting the warmth and energy of an evolving modern Asia. Amari's network of properties spans Thailand and beyond, from scenic seaside locations to vibrant urban settings including Bangkok, Pattaya, Koh Chang, Samui, Phuket, Krabi, and Hua Hin. New Amari properties scheduled to open in 2012 and 2013 include Amari Hua Hin, Amari Doha in Qatar, and Amari Ludhiana in India. Visit www.amari.com <http://www.amari.com>
ONYX Hospitality Group operates four diverse yet complementary hotel brands - Saffron, Amari, Shama and OZO - each catering to the distinctive requirements of today's business and leisure travellers. ONYX reaches beyond its Thai roots to offer innovative management solutions across the Indian Ocean, Arabian Gulf and Asia-Pacific regions. Visit www.onyx-hospitality.com <http://webmail1.aviareps.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=68ca4c4da1164e73a55a7057f4cd6feb&
For more information about this release or to request high-resolution photography, please contact: