South East Asia Hotel Expansion Summit
31 May – 1 June 2012, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
With the ever growing number of tourist arrivals to the country, particularly from its neighbours in South-East Asia, demand for a more diversified tourism product will continue to grow. It is important however, that the government continues to guide the industry to sustain tourism and improve infrastructure throughout the country. Such improvements will continue to attract investment from international hotel companies, opening up new markets and destinations.
Program for 2012:
* -Overview of South East Asia Hospitality Sector
* -Demand that Drives the Hospitality Sector in South East Asia?
* -The Role of Hospitality Stakeholders in South East Asia
* -Government Policy Initiatives and their Impact on Vietnam Hospitality Industry
* -Assigning a New Management company to operating hotels & resorts:
* -Future of Hospitality management in Vietnam
* -Financing & Development of 5 Star Hotels: What Investors are looking for?
* -Maximizing the ROI and reducing the risk of investment in 5 star hotels
Exclusive Opportunities Available!
At the South East Asia Hotel Expansion Summit:
• Meet pre-qualified industry leaders
• Increase your brand recognition within the marketplace
• Create new partnerships and alliances
• Develop relationships through new networking opportunities
For more information please contact:
Ozlem Güney, Marketing Communication