Three is the Magic Number! Citymax Hotels Win World Travel Awards Third Year Running
Citymax Hotels Take Home the Middle East’s Leading Budget Hotel Brand
Dubai, UAE 3 October 2016: Citymax Hotels, the hospitality division of the Landmark Group have been yet again accredited with a World Travel Award, for Middle East’s Leading Budget Hotel Brand for the third time running.
Russel Sharpe, COO of Citymax Hotels stated;‘We are delighted that Citymax Hotels have once again been recognized within the Middle East. I am proud of the dedication and commitment from all our staff and it is a fantastic achievement to know our guests enjoy our services year on year! We look forward to introducing three new hotels in 2017, giving guests more reason to stay with Citymax.’
Citymax Hotels’ recent awards include the World Travel Awards 2014 and 2015: Citymax Hotels - Middle East’s Leading Budget Hotel Brand, Middle East Hotel Awards 2016: Best Budget Hotel Al Barsha, Trip Advisor Travellers Choice Awards Al Barsha, 2016 and Business Destinations Travel Awards 2015: Best Budget Accommodation Provider Dubai, MENA.
The World Travel Awards are remitted by professionals and customers of the aviation sector and hotel industry worldwide. The World Travel Agents was established in 1993 to acknowledge, reward and celebrate excellence in all key sectors of the tourism industry, travel and hospitality. Today, the World Travel Awards™ brand is recognized worldwide as the ultimate mark of quality, with winners setting the benchmark to which all others aspire.
About Citymax Hotels
Citymax Hotels is part of the hospitality division of Landmark Group, with three hotels located in prime locations in Al Barsha, Bur Dubai, and Sharjah, with four under construction at Business Bay, Ras Al Khaimah. Al Barsha and Alexandria, Egypt.The mid-market group of hotels is a much favoured and popular choice offering award-winning hospitality at extraordinary value
As the largest of the three operational properties, Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai is located in the heart of Dubai’s historical district and offers 691 contemporary and comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi throughout. The hotel features an extensive dining portfolio consisting of a Lavazza coffee shop, City Cafe, Claypot, Sizzling Wok and The Huddle Sports Bar & Grill.
Situated next to the Mall of the Emirates, and close to Dubai Metro, Media City and the beautiful Jumeirah Beach, Citymax Hotels Al Barsha attracts a mix of both business and leisure to its 376 rooms. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi throughout and has two bars; Maxx Music Bar & Grill and The Huddle Sports Bar & Grill as well as a Lavazza coffee shop and a City Cafe.
Located in close proximity to major shopping, industrial and cultural areas, Citymax Hotels Sharjah have 239 guest rooms and spacious meeting rooms. The hotel features a City Cafe and a Sizzling Wok.
Citymax Hotels Awards
· World Travel Awards 2016 Citymax Hotels - Middle East’s Leading Budget Hotel Brand
· Middle East Hotel Awards 2016 – Best Budget Hotel Al Barsha
· Middle East Hotel Awards 2016 – Best Sports Bar, The Huddle Sports bar and Grill
· Pan Arab Strategic Awards 2016 - Strategic Website of the Year Award – Citymax Hotels
· Trip Advisor 2016 – Travellers Choice Award - Citymax Hotel Al Barsha
· World Travel Awards 2014 and 2015; Citymax Hotels - Middle East’s Leading Budget Hotel Brand
· Business Destinations Travel Awards 2015; Citymax Hotels Al Barsha - Best Budget Accommodation Provider Dubai
· MENA Travel Award 2014; Citymax Hotels - Best Price Value Hotel
· Tatweej Academy for Excellence Awards 2014; Citymax Hotels - Best Budget Hotel
· BBC Good Food Awards 2014; Best Indian Casual Dining – Claypot at Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai
· BBC Good Food Award 2014; finalist – Sizzling Wok at Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai
· TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award 2013; Top 10 - Citymax Hotels Al Barsha
· Ahlan Masala! Awards 2011 and 2014; nomination - Claypot at Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai
· TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award; Best Bargain Hotel in UAE 2011 - Citymax Hotels Al Barsha