Turn Four Seasons Destinations into Fond Eid Al Adha Memories
Whether your wish list includes a family escape or a foodie adventure, Four Seasons has you covered
Dubai, UAE, August 2016: As Eid Al Adha approaches in September, those looking to celebrate the occasion with a relaxing mid-year break will discover abundant travel inspiration at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts around the globe – from a rejuvenating staycation to a secluded island beach or an adventure-packed holiday to embrace the great outdoors.
Holiday Close to Home with Three Luxury Staycation Choices:
UAE residents who prefer not to catch a flight this Eid Al Adha are spoilt for choice this year. The recent opening of two all-new hotels in Dubai and Abu Dhabi creates a trio of distinct yet complementary Four Seasons properties offering three great reasons to holiday at home.
· The state-of-the-art Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island connects to the capital’s Galleria Mall – a shopaholic’s dream escape for luxury retail therapy. Guests staying for two or more nights can get a 20% discount on room rates with the Abu Dhabi Getaway package.
· Located in a calm and scenic district of Dubai is Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach, offering an ideal lazy beachfront sanctuary for families looking for uninterrupted moments of downtime. Here too, guests can take advantage of a 20% discount on a five-night stay with the Dubai Getaway package.
· Vacationers to Four Seasons Hotel Dubai International Financial Centre, a chic boutique-style property nestled between art galleries and fine dining hotspots, can indulge with the Weekend Gold offer that includes a complimentary room upgrade, a bottle of champagne and breakfast in bed while tucked up in the comforts of the fully customisable Four Seasons bed.
Get Pampered on a Spa Break:
· Recharge for the rest of the year with a dip in the Czech bath at AVA, a new luxurious Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Prague inspired by the country’s healing mineral springs and curative waters. Opt for the Spa Discovery Package, which offers guests a choice of Thermal Bath treatment as well as continental breakfast.
· The all-new all-suite Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta features a sleek and sophisticated new Spa with an extensive menu of revitalising techniques and therapies to treat the mind, body, and spirit, including signature treatments such as Royal Body Boreh and the Luxury of Lulur. Experience all that and much more with the Hotel’s Introductory Offer.
Back to Nature - Luxurious Escapes for Families:
· Gaze over the Serengeti plains from a private sanctuary in The Villas at Four Seasons, each overlooking its own animal watering hole at Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti. A private BBQ dinner on the villa's pool terrace, butler service, and two complimentary spa treatments complete the stay.
· In the idyllic Maldives, families are in for the ultimate rest and relaxation vacation at both Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa and Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru, both offering a complimentary fourth night.
· Surrounded by the stunning panoramic views of the ocean, Four Seasons Resort Seychelles invites holidaymakers for a luxurious family vacation in its private Residence Villas, with 30% off bookings before 15 August.
Indulge the Taste Buds on Foodie Trips:
· At Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay, Eid Al Adha will be celebrated with the acclaimed Eid three-day brunch at Bahrain Bay Kitchen, featuring plenty of entertainment for the Hotel’s youngest guests. Families can prolong the festive spirit with Stay Longer – Third Night Free package.
· Outdoor dining terraces at Four Seasons Hotel Amman invite families to socialise over hearty meals such as the popular Friday Brunch at Olea while enjoying the balmy summer sun in Jordan, followed by ample rest thanks to the Stay Longer – Third Night Free offer on Suites.
· A delectable culinary journey at Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris awaits fine dining enthusiasts with the Parisian Special offer. Guests can experience three Michelin-starred cuisine at Le Cinq, gaze at blooming flowers in the famous Marble Courtyard from the newly opened L’Orangerie restaurant, intimately scaled for just 20 diners, and sample Mediterranean cuisine with a twist at Le George.
Make it a Family Affair:
· From adults needing a break from highway traffic woes, to kids eager for playtime, Four Seasons Hotel Doha is one address families should head to this Eid Al Adha with the Doha Escape package offering 20% off Room Rate. Eight grotto pools and nine distinct restaurants and lounges provide a multitude of ways to relax, while the ‘Kids For All Seasons’ program keeps the little ones engaged in art and crafts, movie nights and water polo.
· Honouring that promise made to the kids with a family trip to Walt Disney World comes easy this Eid Al Adha with Stay Longer – Fourth Night Free at the luxurious Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort.
· The holidays are also an excuse to explore the hot new destination of Baku, which recently hosted its first F1 Grand Prix, with Four Seasons Hotel Baku offering a Stay Longer – Third Night Free offer to give more time to soak up the Azeri capital’s unique culture.
· Both kids and parents will discover many reasons to smile at Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh with the Hotel’s special Summer Offer that includes complimentary in-room sparkling date juice, an upgrade from 60 to 90 minutes on Spa treatments and 20 percent savings on dinner at ROSSO restaurant, in addition to special kids’ amenities.
· British summertime activities at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire, such as horse-riding, clay-pigeon shooting, falconry, and an exhilarating zip-wire tree top challenge for those who wish to defy gravity, are perfect for families looking to discover the great outdoors, with the added benefit of extending the vacation with the Hotel’s Stay Longer – Third Night Free offer.