UP TO 33% OFF HERTZ CAR RENTALS ON OFFER FOR EID AL-ADHA HOLIDAY-MAKERS
Big savings for Mid East customers for travel to more than 100 countries from now until 31st March 2014
Dubai, UAE, 10 September, 2013: UAE holiday-makers planning Eid al-Adha getaways next month have less than one week to take advantage of a special global car rental sale from Hertz, offering customers up to 33% discount on bookings in more than 100 countries worldwide.
The Hertz Global Sale is available up until 15th September 2013, with savings applicable on cars reserved and collected between now and 31st March 2014. The special offer from the world’s leading general-use car rental brand can be booked online at www.hertz.com, via a local travel agent, or by the Hertz 24/7 Customer Call Centre.
Offered at participating locations across a wide range of vehicles from economical city cars to family hatchbacks and people carriers, many locations are also providing discounts on Hertz’s popular Prestige, Fun, Family and Green Collections.
Customers can also benefit from Hertz’s Make and Model Guarantee when renting from the Hertz Collections – meaning they can pick exactly the car they want to drive when booking – while also qualifying for loyalty points and reward days through Hertz Gold Plus Rewards.
Hertz discounted car rental is available at participating locations through Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Africa, while discounted Hertz van rental is also offered in the UK and Italy.
The discounts received on international car rentals across participating countries in Europe and the Middle East are up to 33 percent depending on the location, and the discount received for international car rentals in participating countries in the Americas and Asia Pacific is 20 percent.
The 2013 Global Sale, which has run annually since 2010, launches with a ‘Big Fun – Little Prices’ advertising campaign highlighting the fun of travelling. For more information, bookings and full terms and conditions, visit www.hertz.com.
Terms and conditions
· Discount applies to all mandatory rental costs excluding taxes, fees, surcharges and optional extras such as child seats, additional drivers and fuel, which are charged at normal rates
· Offer applies to online and phone reservations made up until 15th September 2013 quoting the sale CDP. Qualifying rentals must start on any date up until 31st March 2014
· Offer is valid at participating locations worldwide, subject to availability
· Blackout periods may apply (Christmas and other key blackouts)
· This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, offers or promotions provided by Hertz, or jointly with any other organization or Hertz affiliate or business partner
· Offer subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. All car rentals are subject to Hertz terms and conditions
· The Hertz Global Sale offer varies across channels and websites including those provided by Hertz or jointly with any other organizations, Hertz affiliates or business partners
About Hertz Middle East and Africa
Hertz has a strong presence in the Middle East and Africa region, with 11 Hertz franchisees in the Middle East and 23 in Africa, and a total of 66 locations in the Middle East and 161 outlets in Africa, offering a wide range of car rental and leasing services. Hertz locations across the region offer customers the most modern fleet of vehicles in the market, with a focus on quality, safety and reliability.