Yas Marina Releases Attractive New Annual Berth Rates
Annual Berths Now Available from AED 16,455 Including 2012 FORMULA 1™ ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX
07 December 2011. Yas Marina, one of the premier marinas in Abu Dhabi, operated by Camper and Nicholsons Marinas has launched their attractive 2012 Annual Berth Rates with immediate effect.
Yas Marina is a welcoming homeport for vessels of all sizes and is the gateway to unforgettable experiences afloat and ashore. Annual tariffs at the marina begin at AED 16,455 for an 8m vessel inclusive of one berth at the 2012 FORMULA 1™ ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX.
Yas Marina’s price advantage gives customers the option to base their vessel in an alternative homeport and visit Yas Marina to indulge in numerous amenities, activities and events throughout the year. Securing an annual berth at Yas Marina is a unique opportunity to bring boating experiences to a whole new level of enjoyment and now at outstanding value.
Included in a 2012 Annual Berth is:
1. Formula 1™ Grand Prix berth at no additional cost to the Annual Berth Rate
2. Selection of a 2012 Formula 1™Grand Prix berth ahead of public release
3. 1 VIP car access to the Marina during the F1™ week
4. 2 VIP tickets to one of the 2012 Yas Island Show Weekends
5. Priority access and preferred rates at exclusive Yas Island venues
6. 24 hour concierge service to meet the discerning needs of berth holders
7. Vessel provisioning by Stars & Bars, Cipriani, Yas Viceroy Hotel and Al Masaood
Commenting on the new Annual Berth Rates, Cedric Le Rest, Yas Marina General Manager commented, “Yas Marina is entering an exciting new period, with venues such as Stars & Bars, Cipriani Restaurant and Allure Nightclub becoming increasingly popular. Together with a growing number of amenities and events on Yas Island, Yas Marina is an excellent option for boat owners wanting to combine a wide range of experiences with their boating lifestyle.”
For further information or to book your Annual Berth, please contact Samer El Adem at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 2 657 5460 today.
For more information on Yas Marina and Yas Island visit www.cnyasmarina.com/yas or www.yasisland.ae
For all press enquiries and media visits, please contact:
Jonathan Rivlin Account Manager +971 4 446 2433 email@example.com
Heba Hemdan Account Manager +971 4 446 2432 firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT YAS MARINA
Yas Marina offers high quality facilities and customer service:
• Concierge and golf buggy services
• 24/7 security
• On-site marina management office
• Crew facilities
• Fuel dock access
• Pump-out facilities
• Private restrooms and laundry facilities
• Close to international airport & city centre
• Part of Yas Island’s year round entertainment and lifestyle hub
• Provides famous brands and restaurants including Stars & Bars and Cipriani
• Yacht brokerage, charter, rental and crew provision offices on-site
ABOUT CAMPER & NICHOLSONS
Camper & Nicholsons is widely recognised to be one of the world’s oldest and most prestigious yachting business names, with origins dating back to 1782. The company has specialised in marina and waterfront development for over 40 years and has provided services to clients in more than 25 countries worldwide.
Projects range from small marinas through to developments over 500 hectares. Camper & Nicholsons Marinas International Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Camper & Nicholsons Marina Investments Limited, listed on the AIM of the London Stock Exchange. Camper & Nicholsons currently operate marinas in Abu Dhabi, Grenada, Italy, Malta and Turkey.