Náis welcomes new Italian Head Chef Stefano Bertero to the Kitchen
Náis Italian Kitchen has announced the appointment of new Head Chef, Stefano Bertero to the contemporary Northern Italian eatery in JLT
Stefano Bertero joins Náis Italian Kitchen from his native region of Alessandria, Italy. Prior to his appointment at Náis Italian Kitchen Stefano was Head Chef at the historical farmhouse La Pedaggera where he was responsible for elite functions serving up to 150 guests. Stefano has held senior positions in respected Northern Italian restaurants.
With cooking credentials hailing from the Culinary School of Cuisine in Monferrato, Piedmont, Stefano is passionate about contemporary, authentic Northern Italian cuisine. With Náis Italian Kitchen rapidly growing in popularity with JLT diners, Stefano’s expertise in fresh and exquisite regional dishes will be quickly put to use to continue to delight Dubai’s foodie population.
Recently opened in August 2012, Náis Italian Kitchen has quickly become known for its stylish scenic setting with a view of the JLT Lakes in Cluster F and its stunning contemporary cuisine, based on the regional specialties of the Italian region of Piedmont. Every month the restaurant offers a fresh menu and a new promotion to delight its foodie fans.
Other happenings at Náis Italian Kitchen in February
Valentine’s Day menu is offered for AED 150 per person, 14 February. The menu includes:
· Spicy Clam Soup with Cherry Tomatoes
· Cocoa Gnocchi tossed in butter sauce, mint and fresh red chilli
· Baked sea-bass with roast tomatoes, olives and capers
· Passion fruit Bavarese glazed with white chocolate on strawberry coulis.
· Valentine’s Day Couples Hamper
For those couples planning something a little different, Náis Italian Kitchen is also providing a takeaway option of the gourmet feast. A Valentine’s Day Hamper features the same menu that dine-in guests enjoy and costs AED 300.
· A Daily Happy Hour from 4pm to 6pm of 50% off on Tea and Cake.
· Takeaway Lunchbox: Insalate (salad) + Panini OR Pasta + Italian Cake + Soft Drink for 35AED
· Traditionally brewed Lavazza coffees, with a special offering of Ginseng coffee for the health conscious
· New to Dubai, Ligurian FARINATA (crepe-like chickpea bread); crisp and golden on the outside, soft and moist on the inside.
· ‘Artists Corner’ creations from renowned artists, Italian boutiques and local designers
Náis Italian Kitchen is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 10am to 10pm every day of the week excluding Fridays.
Main meals start at AED 50 and light refreshments start from AED 25 | Choose from indoor or al fresco dining | Delectable deliveries also available to JLT residents.
Opening its doors 22 August 2012, Náis Italian Kitchen is nestled in the heart of JLT’s Cluster F on the ground floor of HDS Tower. The restaurant was founded by Marianna Rescia and Gianluca Criniti who shared a dream to introduce authentic recipes and exquisite dishes direct from their hometown of Alessandria, Italy. Soon joined by popular Northern Italian Chef Stefano Bertero, Náis Italian Kitchen is quickly establishing a reputation for its stubborn insistence on authentic flavours and fresh, high quality ingredients. Náis Italian Kitchen is open Saturday – Thursday, from 10am to 10pm. Bookings are available on 04 4529991.