OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
- To ensure that all hotel bar are managed efficiently according to the established concept statements.
- To be responsible to develop new Business and uphoald existing one
- To ensure that all operating standards are adhered to achieve the level of service established in the Departmental Operations Manual.
- To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship and assisting to update guest history.
- To identify market needs and trends.
- To monitor and analyze the menus and product of competitive bars.
- To plan and implement an effective sales plan and promotional activities for all hotel bars.
- To provide recommendations for the advertising campaign and assist in putting together the advertising brief and attend subsequent meetings.
- To participate in the formulation of the Annual Marketing Plan to establish a list of marketing activities in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
- To prepare forecasted P&L statements for promotional nights and events
- To ensure that all hotel bars kept clean and organized, both at the front and the back as well.
- To develop departmental trainers and assign training responsibilities.
- To conduct Dream Maker performance appraisals as required.
- To identify and develop young talents within the organization for future potential growth within the group.
Specific Job requirements
Able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace. Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written. Must possess computer skills. Ability to prepare and analyze data figures and transcriptions prepared on and generated by computer. Working knowledge of state and local laws governing equal employment opportunity and civil rights, occupational safety and health, workers’ compensation, wage and hour issues, and labor relations. Must have a thorough knowledge on beverages and wines as well as the latest beverage trends in the industry.