The Room Attendant will be responsible of supporting House Keeping services. Ensure overall cleanliness of rooms and public areas, replenishes guests amenities and promote a positive image of the property to guests.
- Prior experience in the hospitality industry working as Room Attendant
- Should have a Diploma in Hospitality or a vocational training in the field
- Experience in Housekeeping and cleaning methods
- Should be well-groomed and presentable
- Average English communication skills, customer service and interpersonal skills are a must
- Ability to learn quickly, detail oriented and work in fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and within the team or individually