Hotels & Resorts
Abu Dhabi/United Arab Emirates UAE
Royal Rose Hotel
Validate Through :
25 Jan 2022
Salary Range (monthly):
AED 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary & Benefits Offered
Support Executive Chef, Head Pastry Chef and Baker Chef to providing high quality bakery products, reflecting European flare and highest international standards, through the implementation of innovative and up-market bakery products.
- Represent Baker Chef in his/her absence or when off duty ensuring that all bakery operations are conducted in respect of hotel standards, within the highest quality and hygiene standards.
- Monitor and maximize efficiency in kitchen operations
- Assist in conducting training to culinary team members as per kitchen requirement
Assist in conducting on job training on daily basis in order to increase department productivity and highest quality standards
- Prepare mise en place selection, standards recipes, and all related recipes needed to the successful preparation of outlet menus, basic preparation, buffet, cocktails, coffee breaks, special events and all related food preparation as per hotel policies and requirement
- Prepare, process, serve and store food in respect to HACCP guidelines and Legal Hygiene bureau rules and regulations, in respect to hotel Policies and kitchen operating procedures.
- Produce food with highest level of care, attention to details and passion. Take great care in seasoning, cooking timing and techniques, food presentation and taste.
- Maintain the highest hygiene and work safety standards
- Adhere to recipes standards, portion size, delivery and pick up time, brand standards where applicable as per hotel policies and procedures.
- Be able to provide food in accordance to outlet requirement and maintain flexibility to work within kitchen section and department of different cuisines as per department need and training specifications
- Store properly unused food in order to minimize waste and maximize food rotation
- Monitor the implementation of stock control procedures
- Prepare, interpret and produce follow up action on stock reports
- Support outlet chef and supervisors in conducting inventory, and stock taking, according to purchasing procedures and hotel policies
- Ensure all food items received meet hygiene safety requirement and specifications. Follow proper control processes, ensure not physical, chemical or pest contamination of received food, check quality, quantity and temperature of food received.
- Support supervisors and managers to ensure proper stock item rotation and timely reordering of food.
- Support supervisors and managers to ensure timely food preparation with sufficient food quantity provided for each meal requirements
- Prepare and present foods for buffets as per hotel requirements
- Support supervisors and managers in order to ensure timely food service, pick up and buffet set up timing are respected
- Store buffet items in properly and safe manner
- Ensure food is served and stored at the right temperature at all times in accordance to hygiene guideline
Candidate should preferably have previous experience in a similar role with reputed hospitality organizations.
Good English communication skills
Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply online with your CV urgently.