Sandman Hotel Group
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
CAD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Coordinator Central Contracting
The Sandman Hotel Group is looking for a responsible Coordinator whose main duties and responsibilities include providing support to the Central Contracting Team. The candidate should be a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Supports the Corporate Accounts team and the T&T Team through a variety of tasks. The Co-ordinator should have the ability to effectively communicate via phone and email also ensuring that their duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner
- Proficient knowledge of Opera (preferred) system with solid knowledge of the corporate account as well as FIT/Tour booking
- Exceptional organization, time management and MUST be proficient in computer skills
(Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Typing).
- Always presents a professional image (when at the property)
DUTIES:Main Role and Responsibility
- Should be meticulous and attentive to details as well as problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work independently.
- Flexible time schedule and willing to work weekends, statutory holidays to meet the demands of the job (if needed).
- Confident to deal with the Sales Team.
- Has the capability to supervise & train personnel (i.e. co-op students)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Hotel experience is a plus
- Assist the Corporate Accounts in a variety of tasks that would always require accuracy
- Computer literate with knowledge of a variety of computer software applications.
- Proficient in EXCEL is a must.
- Must be detail-oriented and have excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Adaptable to change and be able to handle multiple priorities under pressure.
- Familiarization with various property management systems (PMS) would be an asset (Opera/Travelclick).
- Excellent customer relations and typing skills with professionalism on the telephone.
- Eager and willing to always learn
Submission of resume does not guarantee an interview or an actual transfer. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, provided they meet the minimal requirements of the applicable skills required. You must be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply as the employer does not have a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) that would support a foreign worker. Applications will not be accepted via email or in person. We thank all applicants for their interest in Career opportunities with The Sandman Hotel Group, however, only those applicants we wish to interview will receive a reply to their application.**
**ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**
Sandman Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Sandman Hotel Group does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, provincial or local laws. Sandman Hotel Group
takes seriously its obligations under the Human Rights Code.