Hotels & Resorts
Cache Creek, Canada
Sandman Hotel Group
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
CAD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Inns Managers
Are you excited about travelling throughout the province and experiencing the small communities of British Columbia? Do you have a passion for hospitality and a desire to learn from Canada's fastest-growing, privately-owned hospitality company? Join our team and enjoy the many benefits of working with the Sandman Hotel Group including a competitive employee compensation package, flexible employee schedules, a rewarding lifestyle, and internal corporate career advancement. If you are looking for a future career in hospitality, then the Sandman Hotel Group is for you!
We offer an amazing opportunity to become Relief Managers in our Inns Division, and provide hospitality and guest services at our properties in Smithers, McBride, Blue River, Kamloops, Cache Creek, and Princeton.
PERKS FROM DAY 1
PERKS AFTER 3 MONTHS
- Rewards & Recognition
- Team rates from $59 per night, Family & Friends rates too!
- 25% discount at our restaurants for up to 6 people
- Discounted Passes/Lift tickets at Grouse Mountain and Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Ongoing Employee events, incentives & recognition
- Growth Opportunities- Career Advancement starts from Within
- Dedicated Training Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Free mental Health Support, Legal & Financial Counselling
- Refer a friend or family and earn money!
PERKS AFTER 12 MONTHS
- Group Life Insurance, Extended Health, Dental, Vision Care!
- Complimentary Stays
- RRSP Matching
- Milestone Rewards
- Tuition Credit Program
- Interacting with guests, paying outstanding attention to their needs in order to make their stay at the Inn a pleasant, memorable one.
- Some bookkeeping experience, familiarity with computers including Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook.
- General building maintenance, housekeeping, and guest services will be an asset.
- Time management and ability to multitask and prioritize job duties is important.
- Experience in the hospitality industry would be an asset
- Customer Service orientated.
- Applicants should be flexible with schedules and have a team player attitude
- Manage the Front Desk, Housekeeping, and Maintenance plus maintain the property on a daily basis.
- Make reservations, amend reservations, check out guests and attend to their needs.
- This is small town living where you will have the opportunity to be a part of the community.
- Excellent customer relations.
- Must have time-management skills.
- Adaptable to change and be able to handle multiple priorities under pressure.
- Eager and focused to exceed guest expectations. .
Submission of resume does not guarantee an interview or an actual transfer. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, provided they meet the minimal requirements of the applicable skills required. You must be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply as the employer does not have a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) that would support a foreign worker. Applications will not be accepted via email or in person. We thank all applicants for their interest in Career opportunities with The Sandman Hotel Group, however, only those applicants we wish to interview will receive a reply to their application.**
**ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**
Sandman Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Sandman Hotel Group does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, provincial or local laws. Sandman Hotel Group
takes seriously its obligations under the Human Rights Code.