Salary-18000-2000 per month
• Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
• Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
• Responsible to supervise junior chefs or commis.
• Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
• Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
• Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
• Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
• Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
• Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right temperature.
Qualifications and Skills
At least 3 year's experience cooking in a well-established restaurant or full-service hotel and/or minimum of 1 year in a supervisory role.