Salary-11000-12000 per month
Keep all equipment in good repair with a minimum of downtime by providing day-to-day maintenance of the hotel. And to Complete maintenance work orders from all departments on a timely basis by following hotels standard operating procedures.
Continually work towards and support the improvement of engineering service to guests, other departments and fellow staffs.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Respond and attend to guest repair requests.
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests.
• Understand and operate advanced electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, and boiler systems.
• Communicate with different types of people to comprehend what they want and to provide them with information and assistance.
• Check for new maintenance requests from the PMS (Property Management System) and update remarks once the task is completed.
• Update the maintenance work order form / Job card and file them.
• Ability to interpret readings from meters & gauges and other measuring units.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of hotel guests and pertinent hotel information.
• Ability to ensure security of guest room access and hotel property.
• Preform maintenance activities in the guest room like plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing all types of hardware, electrical equipment including lamps, air conditioners / HVAC and AC ducts.
• Perform maintenance activities in hotel public areas like plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing all types of hardware, plumbing and electrical equipment and cosmetic items.
• Program TV's and perform general housekeeping and engineering-related inventory duties.
• Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment.
Qualifications and Skills
ITI or Diploma holder in Air conditioning and refrigeration or electrical.
Minimum 1 to 2 years experience in a similar role