Salary –18,000.00 – 20,000.00 per month
We are looking for a reliable Maintenance Managerto oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company’s facilities.
A great maintenance manager will have a solid understanding of plumbing and electrical systems as well as carpentry and other crafts. They will be well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations. The ideal candidate will also have aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting etc.
The goal is to ensure the company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
• Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
• Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
• Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
• Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff (custodians, janitors etc.)
• Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
• Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
• Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
• Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
• Ensure health and safety policies are complied with
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role
• Experience in planning maintenance operations
• Ability to keep track of and report on activity
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
• B.Tech or M.Tech (Preferred from Electrical based)