1-Sr.Front Desk Executive/Front Office Executive
Sal-12000-14000 per month
Responds in a professional and courteous manner to guests by providing accurate and timely information and services.You will also ensure hotel charges are processed diligently to guest's accounts, invoices are accurate, billing instructions are verified, all necessary supporting bills and vouchers are attached for direct settlements.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
• Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanour at all times.
• Accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
• Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
• Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
• Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
• Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
• Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
• Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preferences and special requests.Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department's especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
• Assisting incoming & outgoing calls, setting wake-up calls, enabling DND (Do Not Disturb) and paging for in-house guests.