TIME Asma is currently looking for dynamic , enthusiastic and proactive Electrician for their pre-opening team
- Responsible for the maintenance of all equipment within the hotel complex special emphasis on health safety.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair works of all mechanical and electrical heating and ventilation equipment ensuring the on going safe efficient running of the hotel
- Controls systems to M&E related processes generally in equipment, televisions, hair dryers, shavers sockets etc. and all guest and service lifts.
- Responsible for the electrical maintenance of the following:
- Mains/Domestic single and 3 phase supplied distribution systems. All lighting and in-house power installations/appliances
- Emergency services: Fire alarms, lighting, batteries and standby power requirements and including generator.