TIME Asma is currently looking for dynamic , enthusiastic and proactive Engineering - Supervisor for their pre-opening team
- To conduct inspection in all hotel areas and attend the operation of plant room equipment, such as boilers, air-conditioning machines, air handling units, domestic cold and hot water supply systems, emergency generator during power failure, sewage systems and others as specified by the Chief Engineer/Assistant Chief Engineer.
- To maintain an accurate hourly logbook of all equipment machinery and utility reading during his shift.
- Turn over operation to the next shift, coordinates with outgoing or incoming subordinates for instruction and other information required to adequately proceed with routine operating condition.
- Checks daily operational requirements such as utility consumption. Ensures par stock is sufficient for the periodically as specified by the hotel.
- Process and follow-up requisition for tools and parts.
- To carry out minor planned preventive maintenance tasks on all electro-mechanical equipment.
- To conduct analysis of domestic, boiler, chiller, swimming pool and spa water and performs control of chemical dosing equipment as required.
- Control of all heat, light and power equipment according to the need and demand of the hotel and the external weather condition.
- Participate in hotel emergency response team.
- To be thoroughly familiar with all regulations regarding safety at work and observe these meticulously at all times.
- To observe cleanliness at the place of work and on the job after completion of work.