1. To assign daily duties to the floor staff
2. To prepare staff schedules for respective floors.
3. To inspect each room finished by the room attendant with special emphasis on bathrooms, beds, carpets, mirrors and all other fixtures and furniture.
4. To check up all par stocks of linen on floors and ensure its timely delivery from the linen room to the floors.
5. To maintain a regular and complete advance schedule for annual maintenance and renovation of the guestrooms on her allotted floor in direct consultation with the Deputy Housekeeper.
6. To attend departmental meetings.
7. Checking up for maintenance and ensure their timely rectification prior to guest check in.
8. Liaison with Engineering for day to day maintenance
9. To ensure timely and proper entries of all her room maintenance in the Room History.
10. To ensure proper entries of all the lost and found articles handed over to her by her staff
11. Detailed checking of all public areas.
12. Removal of furniture, curtains and other fixtures which require repairs, mending, washing etc.
13. To maintain a regular and complete advance schedule of renovation of public areas in direct consultation with and the concurrence of the Executive Housekeeper.
14. Supervisors the work of the cleaning crew and of the Contractors.
15. Liaison with the Engineering Department for day to day maintenance.
16. Initiating periodic performance report of the Public Area staff.
17. Co-ordinate with the night supervisor for night cleaning.
18. All departmental and other meetings to be attended as directed