Here at voco Bonnington Dubai, we offer you the perfect place to relax and unwind, with excellent service from our friendly staff. Enjoy a great night's sleep in our comfy beds, take a soak in your standalone bathtub, and feel completely at home during your stay with us. voco Bonnington Dubai hosts a range of vibrant dining experiences including The Cavendish Restaurant with its carefully created menu, and the award-winning Irish pub McGettigan's. Our Leisure Deck has sweeping views of the Dubai Marina skyline where you can enjoy the swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna and steam rooms. We also provide meeting rooms and event spaces, perfect for your every need.Located in the heart of bustling and cosmopolitan Jumeirah Lakes Towers, voco Bonnington Dubai you are minutes away from Dubai Marina and its beaches, and a short ride from a host of luxury shopping facilities and malls, restaurants, bars, and some of the world's top golf courses. Our 5-star hotel is just a short journey to the Dubai Expo 2020 site, Jebel Ali free zone, and within easy reach from both Dubai and Abu Dhabi international airports making voco Bonnington Dubai the ideal location to explore Dubai, be it for business or for leisure.Enjoy your stay with us!
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Level : Supervisor
Re-posted : 17 Jun 2022
Job Role : Chef de Partie
Recruiter : voco Bonnington & McGettigans' Group
Job Ref : HOZ59189
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Full Time
Validate Through : 2022-07-15
Salary Range (monthly): AED 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Attractive Salary Offered
Welcome to the Bonnington Hotel & Residence, JLT
The only Irish family owned & operated luxury hotel! Whether you are a guest enjoying our five star hotel services, a resident in one of our luxurious serviced residences, or a business client using corporate meeting facilities, the Bonnington offers you the last word in luxury hospitality, backed by a century of experience and tradition. The Bonnington boasts 208 deluxe room and suites and features 272 luxurious serviced residences with modern and stylish restaurant and bar. Situated along Sheikh Zayed Road, just opposite Dubai Marina, and in walking distance to Jumeirah Lakes Towers metro station, the Bonnington provides a chic 5 star residential.
It’s all about you!
At the Bonnington, we have always had a passion for service, creativity and a strong team spirit – we are a culturally diverse family communicating openly, honestly and treating each other with respect.
Many of our hospitality professionals join us from all over the world and stay with us for years, develop their skills and careers, just as we improve our hotel offerings for our guests.
We aim to develop our colleagues by getting to know our colleagues and their abilities, matching their strength with the needs of the business. We value diversity and equal opportunities as colleagues are valuable asset to the company, appreciate them with recognition and appreciation to boost colleagues retention and morale.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about hospitality. Being courteous, friendly and efficient is a innate part of their personality. In order to be considered for this role, you will have educated with appropriate professional qualifications and up to date professional knowledge. You will possess relevant experience in a similar position in 4 or 5 stars hotel.
You will have a high degree of ‘emotional intelligence’, remaining rational and calm under pressure as well as open-minded and excited by cultural and professional diversity.
Excellent communication skill in written and spoken English is a must. Additional languages are value added advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes Basic salary, accommodation, transport, duty meals, air ticket and medical insurance.
• To carry out shifts/tasks when required and to perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• To minimize operating cost by using all equipment and products in accordance with the departmental guidelines and to ensure that all equipment is turned off at the end of the shift
• To minimize controllable losses
• To ensure that all refrigerators and work areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
• To rotate all food products and correctly complete the production charts
• To make sure that all stations are properly cleaned at the end of the shift and at the end of the day
• Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards
• To ensure that all food items are labelled, dated and rotated correctly
• To maintain the highest quality and appearance of all dishes sent out from the kitchen and to make sure that all plates used are clean and look appetizing
• Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
• Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
• Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
• Follow the guidance of the executive or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
• To assist with stock taking when required.
Candidate Must Possess
• Professional kitchen apprenticeship
• Chefs training course
• Previous experiences in 5 Star Hotel and Pub (Preferred)
• Good culinary skills.
• Ability to communicate well in English
• Proven track of food preparation, presentation and preservation knowledge is essential.