Hotels & Resorts
Parsippany, United States
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Analyst, Business Intelligence
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Analyst, Business Intelligence to join our team at the Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany , New Jersey .
The Analyst, Business Intelligence is responsible for the development, troubleshooting and data governance within Business Intelligence solutions. He/She will be working closely with IT to understand the underlying data models, which includes understanding the relationships between key tables, attributes, measures, and logical definitions. Working within our BI tools and Salesforce, he/she will be creating the data architecture to support reporting, as well as documenting business logics implemented. Finally, he/she wil be creating flexible and high performance reports that provide business insights to key stakeholders.
This position demands an individual who is able to understand the data and technology landscape to develop thorough design and process documentation for Business Intelligence tools. He/She should be eager to learn new concepts, be motivated to work independently, and be able to collaborate well with others. He/She should be able adjust well to shifting priorities, and be able to meet competing demands. He/She will work closely with Analytics, IT Architects and Salesforce developers as an integral contributor to the data integrity that promotes a service based and centralized solution.
- Analyze user requirements and design functional specifications for BI applications.
- Design, implement, test, and document all new or modified BI systems, applications, and programs.
- Develop and enhance the semantic layer of business intelligence, metadata, and report definitions.
- Troubleshoot BI reports and dashboards; performance-tune as necessary.
Education & Experience
- Birst, Tableau, or at least one major BI product preferred.
- Experience with at least one programming language or query language.
- Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- SQL experience a plus.
- Python experience a plus.
- Experience with Data modeling tools a plus.
- Experience with Confluence/Jira a plus.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and to derive workable actions.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to effectively interact, and collaborate with key stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Business Analytics, Information System, Business, and other closely related degrees preferred.
- 0-3 years of Business Intelligence experience.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world's largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,000 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through its network of more than 813,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the economy and midscale segments of the lodging industry. The Company operates a portfolio of 22 hotel brands, including Super 8, Days Inn, Ramada, Microtel, La Quinta, Baymont, Wingate, AmericInn, Hawthorn Suites, Trademark Collection and Wyndham. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs more than 4,000 team members worldwide who are dedicated to the Company's mission of making hotel travel possible for all.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Job Location:
Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way , 22 Sylvan Way , Parsippany , New Jersey 07054 Employment Status: