Job Description For Bartender
Days Hotel by Wyndham Dubai Deira is now seeking a Bartenderto join our team in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Under the direction of the Bar Supervisor to assists and participate in the running of an efficient bar operations and is flexible to be assigned in all outlets and shifts.
The Bartender will contribute to the performance of the hotel by preparing drink orders for guests according to specified recipes using measuring systems. The Job incumbent works in line with the hotel's guidelines and business plan, and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Corporate Policies and Procedures, and according to local requirements and regulations.
- Attend to guests in the bar / restaurant area.
- Check guests' identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age.
- Issue, open, and serve wine/champagne bottles.
- Set up and maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools.
- Prepare fresh garnishes for drinks.
- Stock ice, glassware, and paper supplies.
- Restock bar with liquor and supplies.
- Transport supplies to bar set-up area.
- Wash soiled glassware.
- Remove soiled wares from bar top and tables and place in designated area. Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs.
- Process all payment methods.
- Count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank.
- Secure liquors, beers, wines, coolers, cabinets, and storage areas.
- Complete closing duties.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures.
- Report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Is knowledgeable about corporate Loyalty / Incentive Programs.
- Assists Team Members to perform similar or related jobs when necessary.
- Ensures guest satisfaction by attending to their requests and inquiries courteously and efficiently.
- Accepts flexible work schedule necessary for uninterrupted service to hotel guests and the hotel's stakeholders
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
CERTIFICATION & EDUCATION
- Excellent interpersonal skills for diplomatically handling fellow team members and guests.
- The ability to cope under pressure
- Problem-solving ability
- Change and Adaptability
- Commercial Understanding
- Communication Skills
- Cultural Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- High School Degree
- One year of experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English, Arabic is a plus
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 22brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn by Wyndham, Baymont by Wyndham, Days Inn by Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham, Esplendor Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La Quinta Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels, Super 8 by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Travelodge by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Alltra, Wyndham Garden, Wyndham Grand and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 9,000 team members worldwide. Employment Disclaimer
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotels & Resortsmanages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotels & Resortsperforms recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotels & Resorts where Wyndham Hotels&Resortsis serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.