Job Description For Bartender @ the H Hotel
Dolce is now seeking a Bartender @ the H Hotel to join our team at the Dolce The H Hotel location in Midland , Michigan .
The Outlet Bartender is responsible for providing the highest quality service to guests and servers and maintaining the Wyndham Standards of cleanliness and sanitation while following the direction from all management.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent• High school diploma or equivalent
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing nametags.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Set up the bar according to hotel standards and Banquet Event Order to ensure that guests are served promptly and efficiently
- Prepare beverages and cocktails according to the hotel's mixing and presentation standards
- Serve guests with all beverage requirements in a friendly, courteous and professional manner
- Break down bar after the completion of functions, storing liquor, supplies and equipment according to the hotel's standards
- Follow all state liquor laws
- Know hotel services and facilities
- Abide by all hotel policies and safety rules
- Follow prescribed procedures in serving liquor with care to avoid problems with intoxicated guests
- Respond to guests problems, complaints and accidents
- Be familiar with all fire exit locations and fire extinguisher locations and know how to operate
- Ensure that the bar and service areas are kept clean and tidy during service
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 22brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn by Wyndham, Baymont by Wyndham, Days Inn by Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham, Esplendor Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La Quinta Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels, Super 8 by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Travelodge by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Alltra, Wyndham Garden, Wyndham Grand and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 9,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Job Location:
Dolce The H Hotel , 111 W Main Street , Midland , Michigan 48640 Employment Status: