Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Colorado Springs, United States
Job Role :
Catering Sales Manager
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Catering Sales Manager
Dolceis now seeking aCatering Sales Manager to join our team at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort location in Colorado Springs,Colorado.
The Meeting Conference Sales Manager will be responsible for managing a day meeting, meeting territory and meet and achieve yearly revenue goals by developing accounts and business opportunities.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 year of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Light work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing nametags.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Plans and coordinates details for meetings
- Complete accurate BEO's, upselling food, beverage, room rental, recreation, special amenities and technology
- Communicate all changes on Event Orders to other departments
- Actively prospects and solicits new contacts and business opportunities for meetings
- Acts as on-site contact for meeting and meeting groups and larger groups as needed
- Produces tickets for master billing including contract services, room rental and guests
- Complete weekly backlog reports and other departmental reports as designated
- Attends weekly resume meeting, training programs and other meeting as designated
- Provides feedback to Director of Sales & Marketing relating to guest comments, observations, industry news
- Follow up with client contact at the end of each meeting to ensure satisfaction and obtain feedback
- Assists with and completes special projects and assignments as designated by the Director of Sales & Marketing
- Produces invoices for clients
- Other duties as assigned
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is committed to attracting, motivating, and retaining talented team members who align with our company's core values. We are proud to reward our full time team members with comprehensive benefit programs and resources which include:
- Health insurance with HSA and FSA options
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Participation in any of the benefit plans and programs made available to team members is subject to satisfaction of eligibility requirements.Wyndham Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plan or program at any time in accordance with applicable law.
Wage Rate: $ 50,000 COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world's largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,000 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through its network of more than 813,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the economy and midscale segments of the lodging industry. The Company operates a portfolio of 22 hotel brands, including Super 8, Days Inn, Ramada, Microtel, La Quinta, Baymont, Wingate, AmericInn, Hawthorn Suites, Trademark Collection and Wyndham. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs more than 4,000 team members worldwide who are dedicated to the Company's mission of making hotel travel possible for all.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Job Location:
Cheyenne Mountain Resort , 3225 Broadmoor Valley Rd , Colorado Springs , Colorado 80906 Employment Status: