Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Asst. Marketing Manager
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Cluster Marketing Manager - Wyndham Garden Muscat
Wyndham Garden Muscatis now seeking aCluster Marketing Manager to join our team.
The role holder will contribute to the performance of the Cluster by facilitating internal and external marketing activities. The role involves publicity, media coverage, community relations, corporate image and special events in order to market the company image for hospitality and services and is responsible for industry related data. New developments in certain agencies' structures, new assignments, industrial complexes, new business centers, new projects which all could be of interest and benefit to the Cluster and to distribute this information to your colleagues.
Cluster Marketing Manager will also assist the Director of Sales in designing, coordinating, directing, hosting, executing and evaluating all marketing efforts. He/she is also responsible for developing the annual marketing plan and budget.
It is not the intent of this Jon Description to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the most important areas of responsibility.
Education & Experience
General Requirements Marketing, Communications and Public Relations
- Marketing Related or business administration degree from a recognized university
- 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Digital marketing certification
- Responsible for managing and delivering the day-to-day marketing activities for the Cluster in line with the agreed marketing strategy, to support the delivery of revenue targets.
- Oversee the activity of the graphic artist and the public relations
- Responsible for the management and growth of the Cluster data and the targeted use of the database.
- Contribute to the creative process from creative brief to delivery for all Cluster communications, collateral and websites (both internal and external) and the creation of copy to support this in cooperation with the Wyndham Corporate Office.
- To manage and coordinate the Cluster communications plan to ensure that all communications are targeted at the right audience and delivered on time. Ensure all activity fits into the estate communications plan to avoid duplication or over communication to the database.
- Responsible for tracking campaign success to enable us to understand the return on investment of each activity and aid future promotion plan through effective reporting.
- Responsible for planning and organization and contribution to the creative briefing process in conjunction with the Revenues Sales, & PR manager of all photography shoots, events and promotional activity relevant to business.
- Management of design/third parties' agencies in relation to business.
- Ensure that all activity carried out is managed within the Wyndham standards.
- Ensure that the best possible rates are achieved through suppliers when ordering materials and services.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world's largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,000 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through its network of more than 813,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the economy and midscale segments of the lodging industry. The Company operates a portfolio of 22 hotel brands, including Super 8, Days Inn, Ramada, Microtel, La Quinta, Baymont, Wingate, AmericInn, Hawthorn Suites, Trademark Collection and Wyndham. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs more than 4,000 team members worldwide who are dedicated to the Company's mission of making hotel travel possible for all.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Employment Status:
For candidates in Colorado, click here for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.