Job Description For Coordinator, Contracts Compliance
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Coordinator, Contracts Compliance to join our team at the Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany , New Jersey .
By joining Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, you will play an integral role in our mission to make hotel travel possible for all. You'll be part of the largest hotel franchise company in the world, where we strive to deliver the best value to our owners and guests. Most importantly, you'll be entrusted to live our unique Count on Me culture, set by our core values of integrity, accountability, inclusive, caring and fun. At Wyndham, we provide all team members the opportunity to grow through best-in-class training and career development, leadership training, mentorship opportunities and educational support. Supporting our team members is a top priority, which is why we offer competitive compensation and benefits, vacation, team member appreciation days, workplace flexibility and much more. At Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, we value and embrace a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion that supports team members of all backgrounds and experiences. We can't wait to welcome you!
Protect the interest of the Wyndham Hotels & Resorts brands (franchisors/licensors) and the franchisees/licensees based on the agreement established between the two parties. Ensure all legal processes are followed and managed to the terms of each license/franchise agreement. This includes administering all aspects required within the default notice and termination process, maintaining appropriate databases, and all general correspondence surrounding the interpretation of the license/franchise agreements.
What you'll do
Responsible for a specific geographic territory monitoring a large number of franchisees to determine whether the property is operating in accordance with the Franchise Agreement including:
- System Standards.
- Quality Assurance Standards.
- Payment of system fees.
- Insurance requirements.
- Deadlines such as ground break, quality score achievement, windows, opening dates and any other special stipulation within an agreement.
- Adhoc projects.
Take action to encourage compliance by:
- Reviewing contact terms to assist in determining if a property is in default.
- Drafting legal correspondence and documents necessary to communicate problems and solutions.
- Preparing and issuing non-conformance or default letters.
Responsible for the integrity of all compliance information within the information systems and other specific quantifiable contractual obligations along with maintaining an up-to-date log of all relative information related to those compliance issues.
Provide all needed research to attorneys (internally and externally of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts) for all compliance related activities that involve legal action such as bankruptcy, etc.You'll be successful if you have
- Must be detail orientated.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Constant and diligent follow-up is a must.
- Ability to work with both internal and external customers.
- Must be able to compose correspondence quickly and accurately.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must work well with a team to accomplish tasks.
- College Degree (BA, BS) and 1-2 years administration experience desired in a franchised service industry.
- Paralegal Certificate preferred but not required.
- Experience dealing with or preparing contracts is a plus.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and MS Browsers.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world's largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,000 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through its network of more than 813,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the economy and midscale segments of the lodging industry. The Company operates a portfolio of 22 hotel brands, including Super 8, Days Inn, Ramada, Microtel, La Quinta, Baymont, Wingate, AmericInn, Hawthorn Suites, Trademark Collection and Wyndham. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs more than 4,000 team members worldwide who are dedicated to the Company's mission of making hotel travel possible for all.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Job Location:
Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way , 22 Sylvan Way , Parsippany , New Jersey 07054 Employment Status: