Job Description For Developer, Salesforce
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Developer, Salesforce to join our team at the Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany , New Jersey .Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and/or independently to support the current Salesforce environments along with configuring, building, and developing of new Custom Applications on the Salesforce.com Platform and its integration with Enterprise Systems. Provide project requirements, technical design, integration architecture, solution recommendations, test scenarios, ROM estimates, and detailed requirements. Responsible for Production Support, code changes, 3rd Party integrations, App Exchange package deployment along with performing the QA testing and UAT testing. Govern Change Management process from development sandboxes to production and across the development lifecycle. Ensure that all necessary changes are documented, reviewed, tested, approved, and deployed. Responsible to document and share all aspects of the development, implementation, and deployment of Salesforce.com solutions using standard and custom configuration and ensuring best practices and standards are enforced. Provide Technical Support for Salesforce.com and integration with various IT Systems. Remain current on new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvement. Complexity
The Salesforce Developer, position will be responsible for all aspects of development and operations of the Salesforce.com Platform and mobile applications to ensure continued delivery of innovative, high-quality solutions that enable Franchise Sales and Operations to accomplish business objectives. This role will work collaboratively with Salesforce Administrators, Business Analysts, and Business Users from various departments to successfully implement custom applications on Salesforce.com and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate has solid knowledge, skills, and experience creating innovative custom applications on the Force.com platform including declarative and programmatic capabilities using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, and experience with Agile Development methodology. The Salesforce Developer will be hands-on and have demonstrated development experience in a diverse working environment.
This role will be responsible to design and develop technical solutions addressed by Business Stakeholders that will impact Franchise Sales and Operations along with monitoring the error logs and analyze to make decision to fix the data or raise a ticket for further development.Scope/Financial Responsibility
Salesforce development will be capitalized and managed thru the IT Project management Demand process and tracked through clarity.Abilities/Key Competencies/Skills
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds, Communities, SF1 and Lightening.
- Hands-on experience with APEX, Visual Force, and Lightning component development.
- Experience with Salesforce Integration concepts using Soap or Rest API Web Services to integrate with various on premise and cloud Systems.
- Experience writing SQL, SOQL, and SOSL queries.
- Strong understanding of Relational Databases and ETL integration (My SQL, Oracle, Informatica, Salesforce Connector).
- Experience using Salesforce.com data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, CRM Fusion).
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong focus and a capacity to collaborate with partners to troubleshoot and optimize processes.
- Ability to analyze and creatively solve complex business and technical problems.
- Strong MS Office skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Ability to lead and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field.
- Required Salesforce Administrator (ADM-201) Certification.
- Required Salesforce Application Developer (DEV-401/501) Certification.
- 3+ years of Enterprise Salesforce experience.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world's largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,000 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through its network of more than 813,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the economy and midscale segments of the lodging industry. The Company operates a portfolio of 22 hotel brands, including Super 8, Days Inn, Ramada, Microtel, La Quinta, Baymont, Wingate, AmericInn, Hawthorn Suites, Trademark Collection and Wyndham. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs more than 4,000 team members worldwide who are dedicated to the Company's mission of making hotel travel possible for all.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Job Location:
Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way , 22 Sylvan Way , Parsippany , New Jersey 07054 Employment Status: