Job Description For Development Manager Central & Eastern Europe
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Development Manager Central & Eastern Europe to join our team in Poland Decision Making Authority:
The position is responsible for the development of all Wyndham Hotels & Resorts brands with their main focus will be on Central & Eastern Europe countries
Working closely with the VP Development, the role will include all aspects of development including cold calling, sourcing and screening potential projects; in conjunction with Feasibility analyse projects' potential; preparing contracts and attaining internal approval. The incumbent will be responsible for surfacing potential opportunities for growth by adding new properties to our portfolio. These may be new builds, conversions or rebrands mainly under franchised agreements.
The role will also be required to seek out and build productive relationships with new and existing owners and franchisees in order to grow the portfolio across their region.
This position will also have frequent contact with the Development / Franchise Sales colleagues, Legal, Contracts Administration, Central Operations, NHOP, AD&C, Feasibility, Finance and Commercial teams.
This position will have the authority to take decisions or make recommendations related to:
Level of autonomy
- Lead qualification & processing (100% responsible)
- Providing standard key commercial terms for all / any projects to all parties
- Closing transactions
This position will have a high sense of autonomy. In many cases, the individual will have a remote or home office setup; therefore they will plan their own daily activities and organize their own travel schedule. Impact
The position has a direct impact on the company's image, pipeline and revenue growth. This individual will have a specific annual quota to meet and the achievement of this will make a measurable impact on the Company's bottom line performance. Scope/Financial Responsibility
- They will have monthly scorecard review meetings and annual Key Performance Objectives to meet which will be measured in terms of their contribution to System Growth (executions & openings) and agreed personal objectives.
- The position holder will be in a revenue generating position and their individual performance will have a direct impact on the Company's growth, financial performance and the achievement of the regional strategy.
- The position will be responsible for managing their own travel and travel related expenses in accordance with an approved annual budget (the budget will be communicated to the individual).
- Highly developed analytical, negotiation and financial skills
- Able to build and maintain positive professional relationships
- Solution orientation and able to anticipate and resolve potential obstacles
- Able to meet deadlines and project timelines
- Superior communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
- Detail orientation
- Highly self-motivated, goal oriented and target driven
- Demonstrates the highest standards of honesty, integrity and discretion
- Customer focused
- Culturally sensitive and adaptable
- Able to work remotely and autonomously whilst demonstrating a collaborative approach and spirit
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in a Business Administration, Real Estate, Finance or hospitality discipline
- Post graduate qualification or equivalent experience in property advisory or similar would be an advantage
- Previous experience in a corporate environment within the preparation and negotiation of managed or franchised contracts is required
- Previous experience in the negotiation or brokerage of franchising, hotel management contracts, real estate development and/or the hospitality sector are advantageous
- Experience of working in the hospitality industry at hotel or corporate level is a must.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential, fluency in Russian and additional language capabilities would be be a plus
- Must be computer literate and experiences in using all Microsoft office programmes including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Candidates must also have had experience of using Customer Relationship Management tools
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company.We stand 22brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world.Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers.We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn by Wyndham, Baymont by Wyndham, Days Inn by Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham, Esplendor Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La Quinta Inns & Suites, Microtelby Wyndham, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels, Super 8 by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Travelodge by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Alltra, Wyndham Garden, Wyndham Grand and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 9,000 team members worldwide.
Job Location: WHG Poland,N/A,N/A,Warsaw00-001
Employment Status: Full-time
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotels & Resortsmanages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotels & Resortsperforms recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotels & Resorts where Wyndham Hotels&Resortsis serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.