Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Director, Field Engagement & Acquisition to join our team at the Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany , New Jersey .
The Director of Field Engagement & Acquisitionwill lead the strategy and implementation of programs designed to drive member enrollments through our Properties and Call Center channels. This individualwill be responsible for d eveloping and implementing strategies for driving property enrollments and property engagement, including programmatic hotel incentives, as well as individual incentive programs aimed at hotel staff. Additionally, they will ensure best in class performance by delivering key program enhancements, including the development of regular property communications and promotions utilizing existing program infrastructure.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor'sDegree with focus on Hospitality, Strategic Planning or Marketing is preferred.
- 8 + years of progressive work-related experience in marketing, hospitality, loyalty preferred.
- Strong understanding of key drivers of customer behavior, program development, communications.
- Ability to work with, manipulate, and draw conclusions and recommendations from large quantities and sets of data.
- Experience in and passion for loyalty marketing, rewards programs and customer experience
- Data driven marketer who can leverage analytics to inform and create high impact strategies and value proposition development. Solid understanding analytics and research methodology.
- Passion for understanding consumer insights and consumer behavior
- Business experience in a global environment
- Knowledge of segmentation and targeting strategies
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to frame business problems analytically, strong understanding of financial metrics
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team to achieve goals and targets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with people at all levels and backgrounds
- Ability to build and deliver presentations or written communication in a concise and well organized manner.
- Works with a high level of accountability, results orientated and dependable.
- Provide regular updates to senior leadership on performance of strategies, programs and promotions.
- Work with cross functional partners including contact center to develop engagement strategy to drive member enrollments and incremental revenue through call center channel. Design and launch new programs, analyze current call flow and existing incentives and recommend new strategies.
- Explore increasing acquisition through channel expansion (beyond Paid, Brand.com, Voice, Property) to provide incremental enrollment opportunities.
- Lead cross-functional team projects across a broad set of stakeholders, clearly aligning on business and data needs, managing to aggressive timelines, and delivering results to deliver on program requirements. Collaborate with Loyalty Technology and Loyalty Operations teams to ensure operational excellence and efficiency.
- Work closely with Revenue Management team on customer lifecycle strategy to ensure a consistent member acquisition experience across all channels.
- Optimize Property Enrollments and develop communications and promotional strategies.
- Increase Call Center Enrollments through program optimization and refreshed incentive structures
- Provide regular reporting on Property and Call Center enrollments, with key insights, program monitoring, and efficacy of promotional strategies.
- Identify and explore enrollment channel expansion beyond existing channels
- Coordination with Revenue Management on web-based Member Acquisition strategies
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 22brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn by Wyndham, Baymont by Wyndham, Days Inn by Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham, Esplendor Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La Quinta Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels, Super 8 by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Travelodge by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Alltra, Wyndham Garden, Wyndham Grand and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 9,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Job Location:
Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way , 22 Sylvan Way , Parsippany , New Jersey 07054 Employment Status: