Job Description For Housekeeping Attendant
Days Hotel by Wyndham Dubai Deira is now seeking a Bellman to join our team in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Housekeeping Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests. He/she will perform routine duties and servicing guest rooms and bathroom and common areas of the hotel.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Thoroughly cleans guestrooms according to the hotel/brand standards
- Completes all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies and linen for.
- Removes all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways
- Keeps all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and vacuumed.
- Replenishes guestroom, bath supplies and amenities according to the operational standards
- Ensures security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
- Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets, spring cleaning, tec.) as required
- Restocks housekeeping cleaning carts for next day's use
- Replenishes chemical bottles.
- Report all missing items from room (e.g. Irons/hair dryers, etc.) to the Housekeeping supervisors/Assistant housekeeping supervisors.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to the housekeeping supervisors.
- Handles items for 'lost and found' according to the hotel policies.
- Is responsible for following the standard operating procedures
- Ensures overall guest satisfactions.
- Complies with the Hotel's code of conduct.
EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATION & EDUCATION
- Ability to follow instruction
- Detail oriented
- Professional attitude is required
- Ability to work independently
- Ideally 1- 2 years in similar role in the hospitality industry
- Fluent English language skills written and spoken, Arabic is a plus
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 22brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn by Wyndham, Baymont by Wyndham, Days Inn by Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham, Esplendor Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La Quinta Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels, Super 8 by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Travelodge by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Alltra, Wyndham Garden, Wyndham Grand and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 9,000 team members worldwide. Employment Disclaimer
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotels & Resortsmanages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotels & Resortsperforms recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotels & Resorts where Wyndham Hotels&Resortsis serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.