Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Human Resources Manager
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
22 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Wyndham Garden Dammam is looking for Saudi National Human Resources Manager.
The Human Resources Manager (in conjunction with the HR Team) will lead the day to day HR Operation.The Human Resources Manager (in conjunction with the HR Team) will lead the day-to-day HR Operation.
This will include all aspects of Human Resources from employee relations, compensation and benefits, performance management, training, recruitment, housing, wellness as well as the management of the HR Team, partnering HOD's, Exec Com as well as driving the hotels KPI's.
- Ensure the smooth workflow of the various HR functionalities as to maintaining and providing the needed support to Team members and Supervisors/ HOD's at all times. This includes, but is not limited to filing, administration of starters and leavers, and payroll.
- To provide an advice service to Team members and Supervisors/ HOD's on HR SOP's, Wyndham Resorts & Hotels, and local people policies, legal requirements, staffing issues, and act as an arbitrator where necessary.
- Ensure that the hotels are fully compliant with Wyndham people processes and deadlines that govern all Wyndham properties. i.e. AES, Success Matters, etc.
- Ensure that the handbook is kept up-to-date at all times and that it is reviewed prior to onboarding.
- Ensure that sporadic Team member files audits are carried out on a monthly basis. Follow-up and ensure that team is fully trained on the correct filing standards.
- Payroll to be reviewed and checked prior to the GM/Director of Finance or Financial Controller signing.
- Manage the PRO and visa process to ensure that all Team members have valid visas and that they are tracked appropriately (where applicable)
- Conduct interviews at all levels.
- Work in conjunction with the Regional HR Business Partner for recruitment of GM's/Hotel Manager's/EAME's/Director of Operations/Exec Com/HR Team.
- Review manning and re-recruitment of all positions
- Ensure that team members go through apositive onboarding experience.
- Ensures that all open jobs are posted on the Career website and the SOP's and Wyndham standards are followed in using the system
Payroll & Reporting
- Ensure that appropriate training is done with the HOD's and Supervisors that administer the review process.
- Talent Reviews are alive and active and the target audience knows why they are so important.
- Pay increase master spreadsheet is constructed to be reviewed by the GM /DoF/FC as per the policy
- Pay increase letters are done in an accurate and timely manner. All letters are distributed, one singed copy returned and all the information updated in HRIS.
- Provide summary analyses and statistics of turnover at the beginning of each month to the HOD's and HR teams.
- Have an up-to-date account of internal promotions/transfers in/transfers out to be submitted to the GM/RHRM on a monthly basis.
- Complete the monthly and mid-month HR finance forecast.
- Ensure that the payroll is submitted to Finance on the agreed date
- PH and Lieu day tracking is accurate and up to date.
- Review with the DoF/FC/GM the payroll figures and challenge the HOD's with regards to overspending and casual usage
- Ideally 3+ years of progressive Human Resources experience in a hotel
- Able to lead and manage a team
- Knowledgeable with all aspects of the HR function
- Able to work with little guidance as it is a stand-alone role