Job Description For Manager, Franchise Operations - Denver
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Manager, Franchise Operations - Denver to join our team. This position is field based and the ideal candidate will reside in the Denver, CO area.
The Manager of Franchise Operations supports the overall mission of the Franchise Operations team by nurturing relationships with owners by understanding their individual goals and needs while recognizing every hotels in unique. The MFO optimizes owners' performance by delivering innovative solutions and relevant resources using our experience and network across the organization.
The MFO takes ownership of their region by being accountable for the individual successes of their hotels to form long lasting relationships with the owners. They provide white glove service by utilizing available Wyndham Hotels and Resorts resources to strengthen relationships with Owners and Hotel Staff to as achieve fair market share at every hotel.
Level of complexity
- Compel owner involvement to achieve performance goals and drive franchisee satisfaction by embracing an Owner First mindset that directly aligns with our Count on Me service culture values: Being Responsive, Being Respectful and Delivering a Great Experience
- Develop trusted relationships with external customers in order to educate, motivate and influence adoption of tools and resources to elevate performance.
- Execute Wyndham Hotels and Resorts initiatives, projects and related tasks.
- Execute a Portfolio Management strategy that improves overall performance through consistent communication, contact and touchpoints with hotels and owners.
- Analyze data to develop and execute strategies to expand revenue generation opportunities, drive growth and performance while improving quality and increasing customer satisfaction with each hotel.
- Drive Net Room Growth through retention and development opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and respond to one off requests from the business that are property specific within in indicated SLA
- Provide accountability to the organization through documentation, follow up and system reporting.
- Achieve annual service, performance and KPI goals in order to impact WHR profitability.
- Take ownership of personal and professional development.
- Project a positive image and promote the value of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Education & Experience
- Competent in analyzing and organizing data consistently to execute region strategies
- Competent influencing skills in order to achieve operational results
- Receives support and collaboration from others for decision-making
- Understanding of existing WHR tools and resources needs guidance to leverage them for the benefit of the hotel/owner
- Develops internal relationships
- Competent in the ability to manage conflict and difficult conversations
- Competent in independently prioritizing, organizing and managing time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to effectively present material to various audiences
- 4 year college degree (Preferred)
- 2 to 4 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field required, preferably, property and corporate management experience.
- Multi-property experience
- Industry certifications (Preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (i.e. Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.)
- Position entails exposure to interior and exterior hotel property environments inclusive of the multilevel properties, inclement weather (i.e. stairs, onsite restaurants, pool and exercise facilities, etc.)
- Seamless continuation of work while traveling on company business (i.e. conduct work using mobile devices, from hotels, while at trade shows, and/or across varying time zones when necessary)
- 90% travel with flexible work schedule
- Work under pressure with extended hours/days when required, in order to meet deadlines
- This position requires the ability to stand and be on your feet for approximately 50% of the day
- This position requires the ability to sit and drive long distances for approximately 75% of the week
- Qualified candidates must be able to lift a minimum of 10 lbs.
- This position requires the ability to bend, twist, squat, push/pull while inspecting properties
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 22brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn by Wyndham, Baymont by Wyndham, Days Inn by Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham, Esplendor Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La Quinta Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels, Super 8 by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Travelodge by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Alltra, Wyndham Garden, Wyndham Grand and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 9,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Employment Status:
For candidates in Colorado, click here for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.