Job Description For Manager, Franchise Sales
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Manager, Franchise Sales to join our team. This position is remote and the ideal candidate will reside in Phoenix, AZ, Salt Lake City, UT, or Las Vegas, NV.
By joining Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, you will play an integral role in our mission to make hotel travel possible for all. You'll be part of the largest hotel franchise company in the world, where we strive to deliver the best value to our owners and guests. Most importantly, you'll be entrusted to live our unique Count on Me culture, set by our core values of integrity, accountability, inclusive, caring and fun. At Wyndham, we provide all team members the opportunity to grow through best-in-class training and career development, leadership training, mentorship opportunities and educational support. Supporting our team members is a top priority, which is why we offer competitive compensation and benefits, vacation, team member appreciation days, workplace flexibility and much more. At Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, we value and embrace a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion that supports team members of all backgrounds and experiences. We can't wait to welcome you!
This position's primary purpose is to independently develop business intelligence on prospects and create plans/strategies to facilitate the generation of leads that progress to prospective franchise applications.Managers will develop plans and strategies to sell conversion and new construction opportunities for all brands. This position reports directly to an assigned RVP based on region.
This client and/or prospect facing position will analyze market data and create plans and strategies to sell conversion and new construction opportunities, as well as the generation of prospective leads. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, consulting and/or directing other field sellers and RVP's to potential opportunities and finalize potential sales, relationship management with potential buyers, communication with potential and existing customers, analyze and vet inquiries for sales potential and assist with the licensing process.
What you'll do
You'll be successful if you have
- Independently identify and utilize resources (including analysis of market data and trends) to develop sales plans/strategies to identify, contact, and create relationships with new leads. This requires the position to utilize discretion (including analysis and research) in identifying the appropriate brands for the appropriate potential franchisees to focus sales resources.
- Determine appropriate strategies to develop the relationship with potential franchisees through the application process. This client/prospect facing role will not only be responsible for development of the relationship but consulting other sales personnel on the overall approach to development of the relationship.
- Prepare market analysis and market intelligence gathering to develop plans and strategies to locate and develop potential franchisees.
- The Manager will have specific lead/application goals. The Manager will be expected to analyze market data and industry trends to independently develop lead generation and application plans. The Manager will serve as a consultant to sales personnel in the identification of prospects, the appropriate sales strategy for prospects, and the allocation of resources in the development of those opportunities. The Manager will develop relationships with potential franchisees and work with sales directors on finalizing deals. The activities of the sales team drives room and revenue growth. The deals at issue can create revenue generation for the Company for up to 15-20 years.
- Some sales experience.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Excellent judgment in evaluating potential opportunities for the company.
- Ability to understand market data and identify trends in order to develop lead generation plans that will result in qualified applications and a higher percentage of sales.
- Excellent project management skills.
- College degree preferred.
- Practical sales experience preferred.
Travel approximately 80% of the time.COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world's largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,000 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through its network of more than 813,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the economy and midscale segments of the lodging industry. The Company operates a portfolio of 22 hotel brands, including Super 8, Days Inn, Ramada, Microtel, La Quinta, Baymont, Wingate, AmericInn, Hawthorn Suites, Trademark Collection and Wyndham. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs more than 4,000 team members worldwide who are dedicated to the Company's mission of making hotel travel possible for all.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Job Location:
Remote in Phoenix, AZ, Salt Lake City, UT, or Las Vegas, NV Employment Status: