Hotels & Resorts
Parsippany, United States
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Operational Analyst, HTCS - Oracle
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Operational Analyst, HTCS - Oracle to join our team at the Remote in South Dakota location in Rapid City , South Dakota .Resolve/Manage Escalated Incidents - Work and manage all escalations that come into HTCS. The Operational Analyst will be responsible to work and or manage every escalation that comes into HTCS from the business or from customers. They will facilitate and provide support for all floor generated escalations as well. They will be responsible for working the escalations as well as providing regular updates to the group up to and including resolution. Floor/Assist Team Support - When not working escalations the Operational Analyst will provide floor support to the assist group. This will involve assisting the group with workload, taking calls, handling chats, working mailboxes, and managing and facilitating any workflow needed. Technical Documentation/Training - Works with the product team and Analyst group on technical documentation for the floor. Update and correct documentation as builds are released. Make sure the assist team is up to date on any and all changes in product and or support. Work with the Operations Supervisor team to update any procedural documentation that may or could change due to technical updates and or changes in environments. Train and update the assist tech team when required. Assist training teams with new hire classes as required. Internal and External Team support - Identify and escalate any issues that need to go to IM or service desk. Provide the Operations Supervisor with adequate information to support the escalation and ensure the escalation gets escalated accordingly. Work with internal and external teams towards resolution. Join bridges to supply subject matter expertise to teams working on escalated issues. Work with internal teams as well as vendors such as Elavon, Infor, and Sabre as well as providing regular updates to management. Work with System Analyst team on product issues. Identify and escalate as needed. Work with UAT Analyst team to assist with product testing and releases. Escalated Customer Care Issues - Handle, investigate and make financial decisions for sites requesting financial reimbursement for technical issues that they feel created a loss of revenue at the property level. Research to confirm monetary loss and the amount of loss. Work with management on a strategy to correct the issue and on if or how we should provide compensation. Abilities/Key Competencies/Skills
The Hotel Technology Client Support Operational Analyst is responsible to resolve and manage escalated incidents while providing timely updates to all interested parties. The Hotel Technology Client Support Analyst will also support the Tier one and two teams and provide floor support when needed up to and including taking calls and or chats. They will be responsible to create and manage all documentation required to assist Tier 1, Tier 2 in providing solutions for reported Incidents by Wyndham Franchisees. They will utilize Subject Matter Expertise to assist and train other Wyndham Hotels & Resorts departments and assist with new hire transition and training. Hotel Technology Client Support Operational Analysts are responsible to ensure all escalated incidents to Hotel Technology Client Support are worked, resolved, and communicated back to the escalating party. Hotel Technology Client Support Operational Analysts are also responsible for day-to-day work as needed related to the support we provide our customers or the support of our IT environment. They will be responsible for going onsite to properties to resolve escalated issues that require an onsite presence or subject matter expert. They will manage internal incidents and work with internal teams such as IM and vendor partners to resolve and track issues. They will join bridges as required to assist with troubleshooting, issue resolution and will engage the Operations supervisor to assist with property and floor communications during said incidents. The Hotel Technology Client Support Operational Analyst will also handle escalated Customer Care issues and handle financial disputes that are a result of the customer care process and or technology issues. They will work directly with the Operations supervisors to identify trends with technology and associates and escalate to the product team as needed.
The Operational Analyst is responsible to ensure all escalated incidents to Hotel Technology Client Support are worked, resolved, and communicated back to the escalating party. This Operational Analyst role will be Oracle focused. You will be responsible for ensuring that franchisees are getting the needed support for their Opera Property Management System, providing escalated support for the helpdesk and working with multiple teams (internal/external) to resolve single sites and global incidents. Operational Analysts focus on providing support directly to the helpdesk along with working with escalated issues.
Minimum Requirements and Education
- Demonstrates a Count on Me! Approach to tasks and in the work environment.
- Ability to make decisions within a condensed time frame.
- Ability to understand financial impacts of decisions.
- Ability to understand and analyze efficiencies and link potential efficiencies gaps to cost and budgetary impacts.
- Proven ability to provide timely and accurate response and follow up.
- Demonstrates ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to foster positive working relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience in working under pressure.
- Working knowledge and understanding of structured business process and data analysis techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read, understand and respond to complex information and requests.
- Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of the business unit's goals, objectives and functional processes.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess basic understanding of statistical formulas and applications.
- 2-year degree required 4-year degree in computer science or business discipline preferred.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the business unit's goals, objectives.
- Excellent written and communication skills. Ability to read, understand and respond to complex information and requests.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in a technical environment, minimum of two years' experience preferably in a related technical environment. Relevant industry experience, customer service/technical support industry preferred. Must have the ability to work effectively with management team, internal partners, vendors, franchisees, and brand leaders.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world's largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,000 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through its network of more than 813,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the economy and midscale segments of the lodging industry. The Company operates a portfolio of 22 hotel brands, including Super 8, Days Inn, Ramada, Microtel, La Quinta, Baymont, Wingate, AmericInn, Hawthorn Suites, Trademark Collection and Wyndham. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs more than 4,000 team members worldwide who are dedicated to the Company's mission of making hotel travel possible for all.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Job Location:
Remote in South Dakota , Remote , Rapid City , South Dakota 57701 Employment Status: