Job Description For Operational Analyst (Oracle), HTCS
A Warm Wyndham Welcome to you from our Saint John Team
The Saint John Wyndham team is very proud of our accomplishments and our strong history of over 25 years of business in our community. Every day, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. We welcome you to learn more about our outstanding team.
Our Saint John Wyndham team works very closely together to ensure we fulfill our Count on Me service promise; We are responsive, respectful and we deliver great experiences.
- We have over 15 business departments including Wyndham Hotels, Wyndham Rewards, Customer Care, Group Sales, Global Account Services, MyRequest Support Team, Technical Support and more.
- A Wyndham family of 550+ team members as well as our local support teams; Human Resources, Talent Development, Workforce Management and Payroll.
- Experience a commitment to your financial security, health, development and growth
- Comprehensive benefits including wellness programs and virtual wellbeing health care services
- RRSP matched up to 6% after 6 months consecutive service
- Paid Time off: Enhanced Vacation with extra personal and flex days
- Tuition Assistance. Full time $4000-$6000 per calendar year, part-time $2000-3000 per calendar year
- Certification reimbursement at 100% of the cost, up to $3500
- Team member referral program: $300 -$1500 bonus paid after new hire successfully completes 90 days with the Wyndham team
- Unlimited access to Wyndham University to discover your learning journey specific to your development needs
- Be a part of the respectful work environment where we celebrate personal and professional successes
- Diversity in perspective, talent and background have helped to make us one of the leading hospitality companies and a remarkable place to work
We have a full-time opportunity
for an Operational Analyst
on our Hotel Technology Client Support Team at our Saint John, NB Corporate office.
We welcome you to a role that offers the opportunity to work with an established team who are committed to your success and delivery of our Count on Me service promise. Currently our teams have the opportunity to work together in our Saint John office and also to work from home with company provided equipment.
The Hotel Technology Client Support Team (HTCS) is dedicated to providing 24/7 real-time IT support to all Wyndham hotel brands, making over 400,000 contacts a year. This Team primarily provides support for our property management systems as well as ensures communication is active with the central reservation system.
The Operational Analyst
is responsible to ensure all escalated incidents to Hotel Technology Client Support are worked, resolved, and communicated back to the escalating party. This Operational Analyst
role will be Oracle focused
. You will be responsible for ensuring that franchisees are getting the needed support for their Opera Property Management System, providing escalated support for the helpdesk and working with multiple teams (internal/external) to resolve single sites and global incidents. Operational Analysts focus on providing support directly to the helpdesk along with working with escalated issues.
The Analyst also supports the Tier 1 and 2 teams and provides floor support when needed up to and including taking calls and or chats and creates and manages all documentation required to assist Tier 1 and Tier 2 teams in providing solutions for reported Incidents by Wyndham Franchisees. This role assists and trains other Wyndham Hotel Group departments and assists with new hire transition and training. The Analyst is responsible for going onsite to properties to resolve escalated issues that require an onsite presence or subject matter expert. You will manage internal incidents and work with internal teams such as IM and vendor partners to resolve and track issues and join bridges as required to assist with troubleshooting, issue resolution and will engage the Operations Supervisor to assist with property and floor communications during said incidents. The Analyst will also handle escalated Customer Care issues and financial disputes that are a result of the Customer Care process and or technology issues working with internal teams and partners to identify trends with technology and team members and escalate to the product team as needed. Reporting to the Manager, HTCS Systems
you will have a demonstrated five (5) years' experience working in a technical environment and minimum of two (2) years' experience preferably in a related technical environment. Your strong customer service, communication and analytical knowledge are keys to your success as an Operational Analyst with Hotel Technology Client Support. Wyndham Hotels & Resorts fosters a workplace where all individuals are treated with respect and can achieve both personal growth and professional success as we are committed to making Wyndham a special place to build a career. Thank you for your interest in learning more about our Wyndham Saint John team. COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world's largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,000 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through its network of more than 813,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the economy and midscale segments of the lodging industry. The Company operates a portfolio of 22 hotel brands, including Super 8, Days Inn, Ramada, Microtel, La Quinta, Baymont, Wingate, AmericInn, Hawthorn Suites, Trademark Collection and Wyndham. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs more than 4,000 team members worldwide who are dedicated to the Company's mission of making hotel travel possible for all.Job Location:
Saint John , 180 Crown Street , Saint John , New Brunswick NA Employment Status: