Job Description For Painter
Wyndham Grand is now seeking a Painter to join our team at the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh location in Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania .
The Painter is responsible for painting, plastering, and wallpapering public areas to ensure a safe, efficient, well-maintained hotel environment.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing nametags.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintains (paint, wallpaper, plaster, etc.) all public areas and guest rooms on an on-going basis
- Keep the hotel décor in good condition
- Tapes, flushes, repairs and applies texturing, wallpaper, and acoustic layers on a variety of surfaces. Adjusts colors when necessary.
- Operates, cleans and maintains all painting equipment, including brush, roll, sprayers and electro-static sprayers, pumps, etc. Safely stores and labels all materials
- Estimates time and materials required; submits reports of work performed
- Offers assistance and advice on materials, designs and color
- Responds to routine and emergency calls for repairs and service
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 22brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn by Wyndham, Baymont by Wyndham, Days Inn by Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham, Esplendor Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La Quinta Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels, Super 8 by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Travelodge by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Alltra, Wyndham Garden, Wyndham Grand and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 9,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Job Location:
Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh , 600 Commonwealth Place , Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania 15222 Employment Status: