Hotels & Resorts
Colorado Springs, United States
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For PBX Operator
Dolceis now seeking aPBX Operator to join our team at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort location in Colorado Springs,Colorado.
The Communications Operator is responsible for ensuring efficient communication within, to and from the hotel while maintaining attentive, courteous and efficient customer service.
Education & Experience
High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Handle incoming/outgoing calls in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner, according to standard operating procedures.
- Take and deliver messages according to standards.
- Maintain guest privacy at all times.
- Provide information about the hotel.
- Be familiar with emergency procedures.
- Perform call accounting, if applicable.
- Be familiar with VIP procedures.
- Be able to provide accurate directions to the hotel.
- Be familiar with the surrounding area of the hotel.
- Send/receive guest faxes.
- Serve as radio dispatcher, maintaining proper radio and paging procedures.
- Record and relay all guest requests and verify completion.
- Maintain daily activity log.
- Establish and maintain efficient filing system of guest registration cards.
- Process wake up calls per the guest's request.
- File PBX reports.
- Maintain clean work area.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is committed to attracting, motivating, and retaining talented team members who align with our company's core values. We are proud to reward our full time team members with comprehensive benefit programs and resources which include:
- Health insurance with HSA and FSA options
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Participation in any of the benefit plans and programs made available to team members is subject to satisfaction of eligibility requirements.Wyndham Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plan or program at any time in accordance with applicable law.
Wage Rate: $ 14.00 COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world's largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,000 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through its network of more than 813,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the economy and midscale segments of the lodging industry. The Company operates a portfolio of 22 hotel brands, including Super 8, Days Inn, Ramada, Microtel, La Quinta, Baymont, Wingate, AmericInn, Hawthorn Suites, Trademark Collection and Wyndham. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs more than 4,000 team members worldwide who are dedicated to the Company's mission of making hotel travel possible for all.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Job Location:
Cheyenne Mountain Resort , 3225 Broadmoor Valley Rd , Colorado Springs , Colorado 80906 Employment Status: