Wyndham Hotels & Resortsis now seeking aRegional Sales and Marketing Manager, Germany, Austria and Switzerland to join our team in Germany.
Job Summary - Sales
The Regional Sales & Marketing Manager will maximize the exposure of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts (WHR) franchised hotels of all brands within Germany with a focus on developing opportunities, customer account management and driving contribution to the hotels within the region/s in which they are located and/or allocated.
They will be creating strategies and implementing them in order to manage and develop existing National & Regional Accounts whilst focusing equally on developing new business accounts across all market segments to drive contribution to a defined set of hotels.
This position requires a consultative sales approach acting in partnership with all their clients and their travel intermediaries, thereby delivering revenue opportunity and market share for the hotels, franchise partners and WHR.
As a Regional Sales & Marketing Manager they will work to meet or exceed agreed annual revenue goals by taking sole responsibility for their portfolio of clients by:
Job Summary - Marketing As well as Sales, this position includes responsibility for the Marketing function in Germany. Liaising with the central Marketing Team you will:
- Devising, instigating and implementing sales and marketing plans for their top clients.
- Negotiating and contracting rates for key clients at WHR hotels globally.
- Developing an in-person and digital communication plan to keep clients updated on WHR properties.
- Managing relevant group leads & RFP solicitations into WHR properties through our proprietary GSO Sales Leads
- Include relevant marketing content in any BRMs to ensure hotels are engaged with promotions and marketing opportunities
- Represent the Marketing Team when fielding queries from key German hotels or management groups
- Support the central Marketing Team as a market specialist with input on campaigns to be deployed in Germany and ensure that key hotel partners are updated on marketing initiatives
Success will ultimately be based on consumed revenues however room night production along with RFP acceptances and other appropriate matrix will be used to agree targets. A monthly average of 25+ sales appointments or calls for the year will also be in place. Complexity
- The RSMM will drive significant revenue opportunities into the WHR portfolio of brands and hotels, focused on an agreed territory.
- They will negotiate directly with all clients for the best potential agreement, prior to offering this to the hotels for their consideration & participation.
- They will be solely accountable for the management of accounts within their specified territory
- The RSMM will work mainly remotely, with minimal supervision and will take responsibility for new and existing accounts, being accountable for taking independent business decisions that will assist them in the achievement of their goals without Line Manager approval / referral.
The RSMM will be solely responsible for a portfolio of named accounts throughout the territory & business development of new accounts.
They will have an annual individual revenue goal agreed with their line manager and participate in a WHR Individual Sales Incentive Plan.
Although this position does not manage a cost center, the Manager will be accountable for managing their expenses and consumables accordingly within pre-determined annual budgets. All Managers must review the cost of sale and ROI for all business trips; marketing opportunities and overall spend in their region. The Manager is responsible for submitting a Travel & Entertainment Expense Report monthly. Abilities/Key Competencies/Skills
- Comprehensive commercial knowledge of hospitality sector in market place.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team to achieve goals and targets.
- Flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of the business, taking on new ideas, initiatives, brands and responsibilities as they present themselves.
- Ability to work simultaneously on a number of initiatives and priorities often under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with people at all levels and from all backgrounds and parts of the world.
- Ability to stay objective and fair when dealing with sensitive internal/external customer situations maintaining constructive working relations.
- Self-starter, exhibiting initiative, confidence, professionalism and good judgment.
- Works with a high level of accountability, results orientated and dependable.
- Ability to make business decisions with integrity and honesty.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn by Wyndham, Baymont by Wyndham, Days Inn by Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham, Esplendor Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La Quinta Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide by Wyndham, Super 8 by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Travelodge by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Garden, Wyndham Grand and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Job Location:
Employment Status: Full-time