Job Description For Reservation Sales Team Member
A Warm Wyndham Welcome to you from our Saint John Team.
We look forward to reviewing your experience and skill set for the position of Reservations Sales Team Member with our Wyndham Hotel Team.
The Saint John Wyndham team is very proud of our accomplishments and our strong history of over 25 years of business in our community. Every day, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. We welcome you to learn more about our outstanding team.
Our Saint John Wyndham team works very closely together to ensure we fulfill our Count on Me service promise; We are responsive, respectful and we deliver great experiences. WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE OUR NEWLY INCREASED RATES OF PAY. As a successful candidate your starting rate of pay will be $16.00 per hour.
- We have over 15 business departments including Wyndham Hotels, Wyndham Rewards, Customer Care, Group Sales, Global Account Services, MyRequest Support Team, Technical Support and more.
- A Wyndham family of 550+ team members as well as our local support teams; Human Resources, Talent Development, Workforce Management and Payroll.
- Experience a commitment to your financial security, health, development, and growth
- Comprehensive benefits, wellness and learning programs
- RRSP matched up to 6% after 6 months consecutive service
- Paid Time off: Enhanced Vacation with extra personal and flex days
- Tuition Assistance. Full time $4000-$6000 per calendar year, part-time $2000-3000 per calendar year
- Certification reimbursement at 100% of the cost, up to $3500
- Team member referral program: $300 -$1500 bonus paid after new hire successfully completes 60 days with the Wyndham team
- Unlimited access to Wyndham University to discover your learning journey specific to your development needs
- Be a part of the respectful work environment where we celebrate personal and professional successes
- Diversity in perspective, talent and background have helped to make us one of the leading hospitality companies and a remarkable place to work
We have full-time opportunities
for Reservation Sales Team Members
within our Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Department
at our Saint John, NB Corporate office.
We welcome you to a role that offers the opportunity to work with an established team who are committed to your success and delivery of our Count on Me service promise.
Currently due to the Pandemic our teams are working from home w ith company provided computer equipment. We offer a competitive rate of $16.00 per hour together with incentive earning potential.
Our Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Team Members are responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers when receiving phone calls regarding their hotel reservation needs at any of our 22 hotels brands around the world. Your ability to promote and upsell our products when offering to transfer our customers to our alliance partners will ensure your success in meeting sales and performance goals and earning incentives! Our ideal candidate
will have proven a minimum 1 year of solid customer service and sales experience. Be proactive with strong time management and communication skills, act with integrity and be accountable to your team. Basic computer skills are considered an asset in the role including knowledge of email or outlook, internet researching, and multitasking using multiple screens and applications. Strong written and verbal communication is a requirement for this role. Wyndham Hotels & Resorts fosters a workplace where all individuals are treated with respect and can achieve both personal growth and professional success as we are committed to making Wyndham a special place to build a career. Thank you for your interest in learning more about our Wyndham Saint John team. COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 22brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn by Wyndham, Baymont by Wyndham, Days Inn by Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham, Esplendor Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La Quinta Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels, Super 8 by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Travelodge by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Alltra, Wyndham Garden, Wyndham Grand and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 9,000 team members worldwide. Job Location:
Saint John,180 Crown Street,Saint John,New Brunswick NA
Employment Status: Full-time